مطلوب مصمم للعمل لدى GSM Project في دبي الإمارات العربية 12 \ 2 \ 2019
الوظيفة الشاغرة :
GSM is a company specializing in the design of exhibitions and immersive experiences. Founded in 1958, the firm has notably designed the visitor experience of Burj Khalifa, in Dubai, of the Canadian pavilion at the Universal Expo 2010 in Shanghai, and of the National Museum of Singapore, as well as the exhibition-events Indiana Jones and the Adventure of Archeologyand Star Wars Identities.
GSM offers a complete and global range of services, including the research, design, technological development, creation and production of content, installations and multimedia applications, as well as the project management, fabrication, maintenance and activation of the installations.
The Senior Designer is an integral part of the creative team and reports directly to the Creative Director. The Senior Designer is a specialist in the field of design and integration and has advanced knowledge of space design and interior architecture. The Senior Designer plays a leading role in the creative team and is responsible for the overall design direction of a project under the supervision of the Creative Director. The Senior Designer is required to collaborate closely with internal / external creative and production stakeholders and is responsible for the quality of the concepts, design and overall experience of a project.
- Co-manage the design team alongside the Creative Director;
- Oversee, lead and participate in projects;
- Ideate and develop design concepts in line with project content briefs and requirements;
- Develop design concepts through schematic and detailed design, ensuring the original project intention is maintained;
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure the design intention is maintained throughout all phases of the project;
- Assist the design team by contributing to best practices and knowledge sharing;
- Contribute to the design team knowledge pool by being a thought leader;
- Ensure project design deliverables are delivered on schedule, to client requirements and expected quality, and within budget;
- Ensure that all design is completed to local specifications, taking local availability and the practicality of maintenance into consideration;
- Help devise and implement efficient project methodologies that streamline the design process without compromising quality;
- Participate in putting pitches together, including design phase budgeting and scheduling;
- Lead creative pitches as and when required.
Skills / Aptitudes / Qualifications
- Technical problem solving in various sectors including design, audiovisual and interactive systems.
- Solid knowledge with minimum 8 years of experience in working with space design and interior architecture.
- Openness, flexibility and the resourcefulness to find adequate solutions in collaboration with the creative and production teams.
- Organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Sense of initiative and an interest in continuously improving operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexible regarding working hours.
- 3D modeling and rendering experience required. Working knowledge of Blender an asset.
- Autocad experience required.
- Manual sketching and visualisation required.
- Advanced English language skills (written/spoken). Strong Arabic is also an asset.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا :تقدم للوظيفة