مطلوب مصمم للعمل لدى Hill+Knowlton Strategies في الرياض السعودية 18\4\2019
الوظيفة الشاغرة: Creative Designer
JOB TITLE: Creative DesignerREPORT TO: Regional Director Content + DigitalCONTRACT: Full time
We are looking for a flexible and highly motivated Creative Designer, able to work independently and with teams to produce pixel perfect designs and animations for existing clients and new businesses.
You should be used to working in a fast-paced creative environment, potentially from an advertising, brand or content background, and motivated to work alone, with small teams to develop campaigns and content across multiple formats to be used across traditional, social media & digital platforms.
The entrepreneurial atmosphere will allow someone to bring their own ideas to open up new projects with existing and potential clients.
Strong English and is essential and Arabic is preferable, as many of our clients work across both languages.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Illustrate, sketch and animate ideas when necessary
- Creative flair: Ideas /concept generation both independently and as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of appropriate and latest requirements for content development
- Awareness of current and emerging creative trends
- Good time management skills
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Passionate and knowledgeable about branded content and creative campaigns
- Curious, creative and up for a challenge
- Smart and a clear communicator
- Friendly and positive with team
- Confident in client facing situations
- Willing and able to travel across MENA offices
- University degree and relevant creative qualifications
- 2-5 years previous experience in fast paced agency.
- Work with client-service team to ensure projects remain on-time and on-budget
- Consulting clients on brand challenges.
- Work with other disciplines (Strategists, Developers, Content Producers, Media, Accounts, etc) to ensure cohesive team integration, and alignment with broader business objectives
- Define the aesthetic of overall campaigns
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Generate ideas and sell them into clients and other members of the team
- Mock-up / storyboard creative ideas
- Design across multiple channels including email, web, social etc as well as some print work
- Consistently produce creative elements against a deliverables list
- Participate in brainstorms
- Attend client briefings & present to clients
- Taking briefs and client/colleague feedback
At H+K, we strongly support an entrepreneurial approach, allowing people to find a career progression that works for their skills and the long-term benefit of the company. Development opportunities include:
- Opportunity to join our new and growing creative content team, helping to shape how we approach digital and content
- Opportunity to grow creative offering across EMEA
- Opportunity to transfer & work in other offices in the future.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة