مطلوب مصور فوتوغرافي للعمل لدى blueground – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown aggressively across 5 markets, surpassing 850 locations and 120 team members. To further accelerate our growth, we are now launching operations in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago and Boston, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to recruit a talented junior photographer to join our marketing function. As a member of our Dubai team, you will be responsible for all our interior apartment photo shoots happening in the city. This position is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s highly ambitious and passionate about interior photography while being on the forefront of tech and advertising.
Main responsibilities include:
- Shoot the interior of our apartments according to our standards (interior)
- Assist in the styling of the apartments before the photo shoot
- Deliver undeveloped raw files
- Support and collaborate in editing according to blueground standards when needed
- Review photos / participate in improving photo shoots and developing
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Professional certificate in photography. Photoshop / Lightroom savvy
- At least 1 year of experience in the interior or architectural photography
- High-quality DSLR camera (more than 12mp), wide lenses
- Multi-task oriented and able to communicate clearly and comprehensively
- Self- motivated and results driven
- Competitive salary (including housing)
- Employment visa
- Health insurance