مطلوب مصور فيديو للعمل لدى اللجنة الدولية للإنقاذ في بيروت لبنان 2\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مصور فيديو
الجهة الموظفة : اللجنة الدولية للإنقاذ
مكان العمل : بيروت
دولة العمل: لبنان
Requisition ID: req3694
Job Title: Videographer
Sector: Economic Recovery & Livelihood
Employment Category: Occasional
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
To deliver short videos and a series of high quality photographs that will raise awareness of the IRC’s livelihoods programs (specifically business development support to entrepreneurs) in Lebanon that are in collaboration with our partner Al Majmoua. This project will fulfill the visibility requirements for EX074. The material will be used to raise awareness, highlighting the work of the IRC and Al Majmoua, as well as the vital role that KfW’s support has played in this.
Supported by the Al Majmoua field team, the filmmaker with interview and film Syrians and Lebanese participants in the IRC’s livelihoods program, documenting the impact the IRC’s and Al Majmoua’s support has had on their lives. This will then be edited into two 2-mins videos. The IRC and Al Majmoua reserve the unrestricted right to use the material for their own and third parties’ channels (including but not limited to social media, web and print) and may also offer the produced content free of charge to media outlets. The video filming includes travel to areas of operations around Lebanon where our beneficiaries are located. Transportation is covered by the IRC.
We are looking to profile two persons who benefitted from the business development support services from the IRC’s partner Al Majmoua after receiving a grant from the IRC. The profiles should demonstrate the impact of the support and how the skills learned have positively impacted their lives/businesses. The interviewees should be willing/comfortable talking to strangers about their experiences and difficulties they have encountered. Ideally they have a good relationship with an Al Majmoua coach who can help them to relax and feel confident.
Very important: Every interviewee should give full consent to be filmed/photographed, including showing their face, by signing the IRC Universal Consent and Release for Use of an Image.
Technical specs and Deliverables
The consultant shall abide by IRC and Majmou’a visibility and branding guidelines
- 6 high quality photos (3 for each case)
- Color space: RGB / Color photography only (no black and white shots)
- Specs: Pixel width minimum 4000px (ideally: 8000px)
- 21:9 and standard 16 x 9
2 two minute videos filmed and edited (editing, subtitles, audio etc.)
- 2 minutes max per video
- Delivered in horizontal and square format
- Captions, lower thirds and end cards in line with the IRC’s video style guide that will be shared with the selected consultant
- B-roll material
- Filming and delivery would be between January 2019 and mid-February 2019 the latest.
- The videographer will share the interview questions with IRC and Majmou’a prior to filming for clearance
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume and portfolio, in addition to a draft quotation including:
- Daily rate for filming
- Personnel on board if more than 1 person (Videographer, Assistant…)
- Editing costs
- Budgeting in an external hand drive to hand over B-roll content on
- Any other costs
- Videographers with equipment are encourage to apply to cut down on renting costs
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة