مطلوب مصور ومحرر للعمل لدى Middle East Broadcasting Networks في لبنان 2\4\2019
Cameraman/Editor, International Production
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking a Contact Cameraman/Editor for our International Production team at our offices in Beirut, Lebanon. MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN’s mission is to provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United States in support of U.S. public diplomacy.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Cameraman/Editor include, but are not limited to:
- Record images and sound to illustrate news events and stories to the highest ethical, aesthetic, editorially sound and technical standards while will provide timely technical operations support.
- Maintain and protect MBN equipment.
- Shoot news and feature stories as assigned by the Production Manager.
- Shoot on location as scheduled or requested, including during non-traditional work hours.
- Deliver tape immediately upon completion of shooting.
- Perform other video-related duties when assigned.
- Look for most creative shots to create signature video.
- Prepare equipment and travel documents in advance of shoots.
- Work cooperatively with producers, graphics designers and other creative and technical staff; provide creative and technical input as needed.
- Edit as assigned by the Production Manager and coordinate all related logistics and issues.
- Work with the program staff to determine needs and execute direction as assigned.
- Provide creative advice on editorial assignments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and proficiency with, editing equipment, production techniques and technical requirements.
- Proactively troubleshoot any existing or emerging issues related to assignments.
- Maintain and operate broadcast equipment for conducting single camera live shots from our studio location, or by using other internet/bonded cellular transmission devices. Take an active role in maintaining MBN’s high standards; comply in all respects with MBN’s Journalistic Code of Ethics
Candidates are required to have:
- Four year degree in television or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years’ experience in television studio and camera operations (network station or production house) and / or live news.
- Must have proven photo journalistic and production skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a variety of camera/lens configurations and associated field production gear.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and proficiency with, editing equipment, production techniques and engineering requirements.
- Demonstrated the ability to perform basic troubleshooting on AVID, and other editing systems.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of handling several projects simultaneously,
- Ability to work independently and possess excellent people skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overnights and weekends
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة