مطلوب مطور للعمل لدى CR2 في عمان الأردن 20\4\2019
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Amman, Jordan
Objective of role:
CR2 is a leading provider of Internet, Mobile and multichannel banking, ATM and card payment solutions to the worldwide financial services industry. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual, with a strong interest in software development, to join our Professional Services team as a Web & Hybrid Mobile Application Developer. You will be responsible for providing high quality software for our Internet & Mobile applications, implementing new business requirements and maintaining existing functionality on the Internet & Mobile components of CR2s retail banking product – BankWorld.
The Web Developer will be interfacing CR2 clients, and will work closely with the IT & Business teams of our customers. They must be a quick learner with the ability to understand business requirements and translate into CR2 solutions. He/she must be a strong communicator, being able to engage with customers remotely as well as work closely with colleagues based in multiple offices across the organization in order to ensure the best possible service to the customer.
List of Duties include but are not limited to:
· Designing and implementing new features both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team.
· Creating client-side branding in a complex rich-client application.
· Assist with the design of these features and their implementation to agreed timelines.
· Following sound software design, process and quality practices.
· Assist with the maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the support teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
· Participating in all facets of team development by actively participating in staff mentoring and personal development.
· Keeping abreast of new technical developments to enhance or revolutionize the product and customer experience.
· Travel to customer sites to support the deployment of new features, and to other company offices. (Must be willing and able to travel up to 60% of your time).
· Occasionally provide out of hours support for the product.
· Any other related tasks as required by the line manager.
Job Specifications, Standards and Requirements:
Essential skills are:
Honours Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or any related field.
· AngularJS & Angular 4 experience.
· Ionic Framework.
· Strong Object oriented Design & Programming skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English-language.
· High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
· Ability to work across multiple product areas and maintain quality and customer-focused.
· Experience in a non-scripting programming language e.g. Objective-C/C++/C#/Java on Windows and/or Linux environments.
· Experience in writing multi-threaded applications.
· Experience with modern Client/Server architectures.
· Experience with distributed architectures.
· Experience with TCP/IP Socket Programming.
· Familiarity with JSON, XML and XPath technologies.
· Experience of software testing and methodologies.
· Experience of software debugging.
· Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
· Knowledge of common design patterns would be a distinct advantage.
Personal attributes of the candidate:
· Excellent team player, cooperative and flexible.
· Enthusiastic, proactive, and can-do attitude, keen to be involved at all levels of a product.
· Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely, both written and verbal, with concise attention to detail to peers, colleagues and management alike.
· Good listener, the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from peers, colleagues and management alike.
· Self-reliant, the ability to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment.
· Good problem solving abilities with the ability to identify and contribute to solutions for the company in a collaborative environment.
· Strong customer orientation.
· Passion to learn and to work with new technologies.
WHY JOIN CR2:
· Excellent employee benefits
· Paid healthcare
· Opportunities for International Travel
· Great career opportunities
· Flat management structure
· Irish indigenous IT Company
· Innovative & entrepreneurial culture
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا