مطلوب منسق إداري للعمل لدى منظمة العمل لمكافحة الجوع في دمشق سوريا 15\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : منسق إداري
الجهة الموظفة : منظمة العمل ضد الجوع
مكان العمل: دمشق
دولة العمل: سوريا
Duration : 12 months
Start date : ASAP
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
Key activities in your role will include
- To assure the financial balance of the mission according to its yearly financial objectives.
- To follow the financial planning of the mission through the standard financial management tool (FMT) and update it on a monthly basis.
- To carry an exhaustive control of the coverage plan (CCP: Cost Coverage Plan) and monitor the cost structure of the mission.
- Follow up and analysis of all Mission’s financial risks.
- Supervise the control on local partner expenditure (based on their contracts / budgets) in coordination with CD and HoP.
Objective 2: Mission Treasury and Accountancy Supervision
- Assure the monthly closing of the accountancy, following the controls defined and according to the established deadlines.
- Define the treasury flows in the mission Cash Management Policy and supervise its correct implementation.
- Control the treasury level to the minimum operational.
- Follow up of all payments received at mission level.
- Manage relationship with banks.
Objective 3: Administrative management of the mission
- Control and supervision of the respect of any rule regarding the quality and archiving of all administrative and financial documentation according to ACF and donor guidelines.
- Represent the mission in front of the administrative representatives of other international and national organizations in-country.
- Assure the respect of local law and any tax obligation by the mission. Follow up of ACF’s national framework agreement in-country.
- Initiate and/or develop relationships with local authorities for any financial related matter.
- Plan and follow up of internal and external audits in coordination with headquarters.
Objective 4: Relationship with counterparts
Objective 5: Human resources management
- In the absence of a HR Coordinator, assure the interim role.
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- Higher education in management, economics or any related field.
- Profound knowledge of donor guidelines.
- Knowledge of ACF highly desirable (organization, mandate, strategy, procedures).
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in financial management and at least 1 year in the humanitarian sector.
- Experience in the preparation of budgets, financial reports, financial project follow up and audit reports.
- Proved team-work experience and of coordination of staff under its supervision.
- MS Office very strong command. Advanced level of Excel. Experience with accounting programs like Agresso or others.
- Mobility: national and international
Our remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: 12 months
- Base: Damascus
- Excellent remuneration package
- Guest House or similar accommodation covered by the organization
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- Expat Health, repatriation, travel and life insurance covered by the organization
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of Action against Hunger -Spain).
- Break: additional rest period, including travel cost to a reference area and economic help of 215€.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا