مطلوب منسق علاقات عامة لدى مجموعة فنادق فور سيزن – Four Seasons – الدوحة – قطر
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha :-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveller’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 232 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our Team :-
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion. Our company has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
The key job responsibilities are:
- In conjunction with the Director of Public Relations, assist with the execution and management of PR activities.
- Working closely with the sales & marketing team, ensure pro-active PR and identify new opportunities to appeal to target media
- Day to day press office management and media liaison
- Work with internal stakeholders, PR agencies and the Four Seasons regional and corporate communications teams to implement projects and campaigns
- Manage all social media channels
- Act as a Brand Ambassador
Important qualities to succeed in this role are:
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write in a range of different styles suites to various audiences and media channels
- Understanding of social media channels and what makes great content
- Understanding of the role of a PR Coordinator within the marketing mix
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture – diversity of almost 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide (upon availability)
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Paid annual home leave tickets
Free transportation to work
Work Authorization :-
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا