مطلوب منسق مبيعات للعمل لدى Canon EMEA – قطر
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Support the Account Managers to achieve the targets set by the company on specific accounts/channel partners.
- Manage sales and operation activities of the showroom through providing best customer service and support.
- Ensure that each customer/channel partner receives exemplary customer service and act as an in house back up for the sales team.
- Manage and process showroom sales and ensure that quotes are generated using the correct tool and other written communication to the customers is correct and presented according to specified guidelines.
- Ensure that quotes and orders are being generated and issued by the relevant sales people.
- Support the requirement for standardized contracts.
- Provide telephone support to channel partners and Account Managers when on the road and manage all incoming calls for the Sales team.
- Work as an effective team player and assist the account managers as and when requested, particularly with major deals and tender bids preparation and submission.
- Archiving to be done on a daily basis and ensure that documents can be easily and readily located.
- Own and maintain sales database as required and provide the sales manager with required reports.
- Manage administrative activities that falls outside of the routine processes.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Well Recognized University Degree level in Marketing or similar (essential)
- Demonstrated ability to put together data and make analysis based on products, number of years, any and all types of trends (essential)
- Min. 2 years’ experience of supporting a Sales department (preferable)
- General understanding of Canon products and solutions (preferable)
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential, knowledge of Arabic preferable
- Good command of MS Office and Outlook (essential)
You will need
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial skills and sensitivity for customer needs
- Good business awareness
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Responsible attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work
- Ability to meet tight schedules and meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Supportive and participative
- Calmness under pressure
- Decision-making ability
- Business acumen
- Practical and problem solving
- Able to work effectively in a changing environment
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.