مطلوب مهندس برمجيات للعمل لدى Souq.com – الأردن
Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 35 million visits to its catalogue of more than 1.5 million unique products in 20 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we operate with the scale and ambition of a big corporation, but we cultivate a strong entrepreneurial and nimble mindset to ensure we execute with speed and efficiency. We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Spring MVC.
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures.
- Experience in testdriven development.
- Experience in Angular JS.
- At least 5 years of hands on experience and knowledge of current Java technologies and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability in designing and implementing complex applications using OOPS principles and design patterns.
- MySQL or other relational database design and development required.
- Knowledgeable and experienced developing secure web applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail and keen problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously, with competing and conflicting deadlines.
- Bachelors degree in technical field closely related to information technology; Java certificated preferred.
Java, Spring, Hibernate, Ant, Maven