مطلوب مهندس للعمل لدى Cessna في دبي الإمارات العربية 3\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مهندس خدمة عملاء – Customer Service Engineer
الجهة الموظفة : Cessna
مكان العمل : دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
Responsible to represent Bell to our customers throughout the world. To develop and enhance customer satisfaction by providing a direct link between various Bell entities and our customers leading to a great customer experience and increased sales.
-Consults on customer technical issues to maintain, repair, and upgrade aircraft.
-Provides hands-on maintenance for Bell aircraft during company-sponsored demonstrations and shows
-Conducts expert trouble-shooting to minimize aircraft down time and thrill our customers
-Conducts sign-off of Bell-owned aircraft maintenance activities.
-Develops and conducts formal presentations on maintenance-related topics to customers, which could include conferences, seminars, etc. (e.g. rotor track and balance, human factors)
-Consults the customer on appropriate spare parts and volumes to purchase
-Establishes relationship between aircraft salesperson and customers, which results in aircraft sales, as well as aftermarket support and services
-Acts as technical expert to assist sales person conducting sales demonstration in the field.
-Provides sales support
-Interfaces with customers on warranty-related matters to ensure warranty policy and guidelines are being followed
-Acts as the interface between customers and the Bell commercial business to ease the customer experience during purchase of aftermarket parts and services
-Assists with scheduling of classes at the Bell Training Academy for foreign entities, and course translation as needed
-Collects Bell fielded aircraft data, which allows Bell to make decisions on spares sales, service offerings, and new business development
-This position is remotely located and operated independently of direct supervision for decision-making and day-to-day activities
-This role requires to be on-call 24 hours a day based on the needs of customers for aircraft maintenance and support
-At least 50′ travel is required
- At least 10 years of hands-on helicopter maintenance experience.
- 5 of which is with Bell helicopters.
- Hold a regulatory body certification such as an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Candidate must read, write, and speak English fluently and have demonstrated proficiency in a second language – preferably Arabic.
- Must be able to travel with short notice and on weekends as needed.
- Must be able to be on-call 24 hours a day including weekends, as the call is to support aircraft on ground (AOG).
- Must live in or be able to relocate to Dubai.
- Must have a strong customer service mindset, with the ability to positively impact customer perception of care, attention, and satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is the primary focus of this position and is expected to translate to customer loyalty to the Bell brand.
- Must be physically capable to work on and around aircraft in demanding environments. Must be able to climb ladders, lift up to 25 lbs above head, crawl under aircraft, and work in hot environments (125F ).
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة