مطلوب مهندس معماري للعمل لدى Vodafone في الدوحة قطر 21\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : كبير المهندسين المعماريين
الجهة الموظفة : فودافون
مكان العمل: الدوحة
دولة العمل: قطر
The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer a new way of connecting our 500 million customers globally to the world of Internet of Things.
We’re a team of fearless, restless visionaries in a completely new technology, on a mission to create world-changing products that connect people to their homes, their smart devices, and the things they love. Using our smart V SIM card, innate objects can now be controlled and monitored from anywhere at anytime, giving people the opportunity to do things they have never done before, offering freedom, security and control on a new level.
We have already launched 15 products in 7 markets internationally …and we just can’t stop!
We are seeking like-minded intrepid explorers to join us. People that aren’t afraid to take risks. The daring ones, the trailblazers, the pioneers!
As the Senior Architect within the Architecture team, you’ll be working on an international scale, interacting with people and teams across multiple locations around the globe. You’ll work across multiple projects as a technical representative for the V by Vodafone common enablers, gathering information, proposing solutions as well as reviewing performance of live components to continuously improve our platform.
As the Senior Architect within the Architecture team, you’ll define and govern the architecture strategy and roadmap for all common enablers of the V by Vodafone platforms. You’ll work within a team of passionate architects with the common goal of shaping the V by Vodafone platform strategy, with each architect responsible of different areas of the platform like the IoT stack and the customer facing capabilities.
- Interpret business challenges and technical issues and effectively communicate how a solution will align to their needs and requirements
- Lead the architecture and design of the V by Vodafone platform common enablers and works on the constant improvement of the designed components.
- Work in close cooperation with Product Owners, architects and developers and operations to drive the continuous evolution and improvement of V by Vodafone
- Be able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Contribute and lead technology selection process and make or buy decisions
- Must have a balanced mix of comprehensive technical and business skills.
- Proven working experience in designing large distributed, secure and scalable solutions in a distributed complex environment
- Knowledge of Architecture best practices and design patterns. (Micro-Services, Self-Contained-Service, API definition, Web security standards)
- Proven experience of conducting technical workshop, presenting technical solutions, preparing how-to guides, and technical comparison documents
- Strong knowledge and know how architecting with AWS native services
- Deep knowledge of web-based and service-based architectures (REST/SOAP), authentication technologies/protocols (e.g. X.509, SSO, oAuth2.0, Token management, etc.), technology and platforms (e.g. Web / Android / iOS / etc.)
- Experience in agile development/SCRUM and continuous delivery processes.
- Experience in IoT, M2M and/or Smart Home technologies
- >= 5 years professional work experience in software architecture roles
- Technical degree level (MsC) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا