مطلوب موظف(ة) استقبال للعمل لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية في قطر 27 \ 1 \ 2019
الوظيفة الشاغرة :
موظف استقبال .
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Reporting to the Ticketing Officer, you will be the face and voice of the Doha Sales department. As the Receptionist you will act in a professional manner adhering to the highest level of customer service standards by greeting customers when they enter QR Ticketing Head Office and guide them properly for their various business requirements. You will be responsible for answering phones, composing documents and letters, and perform other administrative tasks around the office as directed.
- Greeting visitors, handling incoming calls and performing general administrative duties as well as assisting passengers with their special requests such as unaccompanied minors, medical cases, visa or arrival etc. by giving them respective forms and assist them in completing them.
- Assist other administrative staff overflow work including word processing data entry and internet research tasks.
- Arrange display materials such as in flight magazines, privilege club forms, in the ticketing sales office.
- Filing and updating records such as the passengers’ visa copies, bookings.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
You will need a High School qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ of job-related experience. You need to be well-presented, stress tolerant and a customer-focused individual who has exceptional written and spoken English communication (Arabic language is an advantage).
You need to be organised and. have a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Any knowledge of Basic Fares and Ticketing with IATA passenger prorating will be highly regarded.
- Greeting visitors, handling incoming calls and performing general administrative duties and assisting administrative staff with word processing data entry and internet research tasks
- Arrange display material such as in flight magazines, privilege club forms etc. in the ticketing sales office
- Assist passengers with their special requests and assist them to complete respective forms in such cases of unaccompanied minors, medical cases, visa or arrival etc.
- Filing and updating records
To be successful in this role you will need a High School qualification and a minimum of 5 years customer service experience with at least 2 years of job-related experience in an administrative function.
We need a well-presented, stress tolerant, organized individual who has strong written and spoken communication in Arabic and English languages and knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of Privilege Club and basic fares and ticketing with IATA passenger prorating will be highly regarded.
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا