مطلوب موظف أمن للعمل لدى AccorHotels دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- To provide a safe, secured, courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hotel Standards of Performance.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all hotel related service and products have the ability to make recommendations to hotel guests.
- To ensure all aspects of key distribution is done according to policies and procedures of the hotel and to report any discrepancy immediately to his / her direct superior.
- To maintain legible and accurate records of all control centre documents to include General Security Log, Key Control, Lost and Found and Visitor Passes.
- To continuously maintain and service all equipment related, or assigned, to the department, as specified in equipment manuals.
- To ensure that all hotel vehicles are properly maintained. To control the car log books, distribution of car keys, damages and kilometers driven per day.
- To be aware of scheduled functions, group, or VIP arrivals and special events.
- To be flexible with work hours, regardless of time, during day, or night, in order to personally facilitate security arrangements of cases that require special treatment and handling.
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by direct superiors.
- To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To respond to any changes in the Security Department function as dictated by the hotel.
- Be in the look out to identify activities that may affect the operation of the hotel such as seasonal events, current community crime trends, political activism and other, and to share any such concerns with superiors.
- To handle all tasks with diplomacy, tact, appropriate discretion and efficiency.
- To restrict access to crime/natural disaster scenes in order to preserve evidence while awaiting the arrival of authorities.
- To assist, in the absence of direct superiors, the intervention of all guest room safes and to maintain a logbook where all occurrences are recorded.