مطلوب موظف استقبال للعمل لدى فندق فور سيزن في قطر 5\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : موظف استقبال – مكتب أمامي
الجهة الموظفة : فندق فور سيزن
مكان العمل: الدوحة
دولة العمل: قطر
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Actively shares with the guest the exclusivity of hotel services, enhanced room product offerings and the unique food and beverage options at Goldfinch Tavern in order to maximize the guest’s in-house experience.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operation, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures recommendations are made based on local knowledge & hotel practices.
- Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office and/or Concierge responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the city, activities, and restaurants. Willing to experience various restaurants and/or activities in the city to gain more knowledge of venues.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Excellent written and verbal grammar and composition skills.
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا