مطلوب موظف استقبال للعمل لدى AlixPartners في دبي الإمارات العربية المتحدة 19 \ 1 \ 2019
We require a Receptionist (initial Temporary position) with strong customer facing and administrative skills. There will be extensive interaction with both internal and external clients so first class interpersonal skills, high standards of presentation and a good level of articulation will be needed for the role. You will also provide some administrative support to Facilities and Operations.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Reception services for the Dubai office, make internal and external guests welcome, anticipate needs and determine the nature of business
- Ensure attentive call management.
- Authorise guest’s access to the office
- Set up temporary wi-fi access for visitors and visiting colleagues and ICs, adhering to agreed procedures at all times
- Accept deliveries and notify appropriate staff in a timely manner
- Prepare refreshments for meetings as required and ensure rooms are cleared in a timely manner when meetings are finished
- Manage meeting room requests via meeting room management system, ensure space is utilised effectively and the needs of our internal clients are met
- Escalate complex bookings or any issues or difficult queries to the Reception Supervisor
- Using the Alixpartners internal systems to process expenses and time entry
- Filing of invoices in internal directory
- Ordeing of office supplies and catering products
- Liaise with team to provide proactive support to them as required. This may include booking meeting rooms and general administration tasks, such as printing, scanning, photocopying, binding and filing.
Background and qualifications
- Microsoft Office Skills essential
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of the Arabic language or an additional language would be advantageous.
- Professional services experience essential
- Good spelling with an eye for accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Food safety certificate or willingness to undertake appropriate training
- Call management/ switchboard experience desirable
- Well-presented with a calm and professional demeanour
- Strong work ethic, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proactive and diplomatic in dealing with day to day problems with a positive and constructive attitude to customer service
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels and under pressure
- Able to multi task and prioritise competing demands
- Flexible approach to work with willingness to work overtime and flexible shifts as required
- Strong team player
- At times, you will be required to provide cover for other members of the EMEA Facilities team when needed and undertake administrative ad hoc duties and projects
- You will need to work collaboratively as one Facilitites team, sharing both historical and current knowledge and expertise to ensure the success of delivering Facilitites objectives to best practice standards.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة