مطلوب موظف خدمة عملاء للعمل لدى Citi – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
- Primary Location: United Arab Emirates,Dubai
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18017755
• To provide a remarkable client experience to Citibank UAE and Global Banking clients
- On- board and source new client referrals from walk in, networking and utilizing campaigns targeted specifically towards affluent and HNWI
- Identify and meet client needs through the provision of banking solutions and referrals to Relationship Mangers for Wealth Management and FX solutions
This role reports to Financial Centre Service Head.
This role is multi-skilled and requires successful candidate to be flexible. This covers all touch points in the financial centre including but not limited to client on boarding, customer service , banking transactions
Work within the centre and with third parties (International Personal Bank, Credit Card department etc ) to on-board target market clients and ensure they received the appropriate advice, products and services in relation to their needs.
Ensure a smooth and efficient hand over of clients once on-board to the relevant relationship manager. At on boarding stage need to embed teach digital with the client and educate clients to self-serve where appropriate via online , mobile app etc by demonstrating this to the client
• Proactively generate new client acquisition through on boarding target market clients , utilizing Member Get Member program
- Source new target market clients in line with business goals and objectives
- Contribute effectively to team activities and be a backup for RM supports in the team.
- Build productive relationships with referral partners ( Regulated RM , IPB , etc )
- Ensure smooth handover process from account opening to appropriate relationship manager / relationship officer
- Develop and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the process, banking and wealth management products and services in order to match our proposition to client needs
• Demonstrate a passion for and deliver a remarkable client experience at all times
- Complete all customer transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking by actively assisting where applicable
- Actively contribute to a positive NPS score
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service at all times, whilst adhering to all policies and practices including the Data Protection Act and Treating Customers Fairly.
3.Risk and Controls
• Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures.
- Act in accordance with all regulatory , compliance and KYC policies ( both internal and external ) and communicate to clients as appropriate
- Manage client requests efficiently and professionally whilst adhering to llegal , regulatory and company policy, process and requirements
4.Teamwork and Power of One
• Demonstrate Citi Standards and Power of One Behaviours
- Act as One Team , One Bank
- Assist and coach team members in order to achieve business goals and targets
- Engage fully with team and line manager to ensure efficient , smooth running of banking hall whilst adhering to all procedures and delivering a Remarkable service
Service Officer will receive training, product and on boarding knowledge from branch based experience, on-line training modules and centrally organised workshops. Service Officer will gain exposure to UAE and Global clients and have the opportunity to liaise with different departments within Citibank. Service Officer role will give a platform to manage / develop career path towards Relationship Manager Support / Relationship Manger roles etc.
• Substantial experience in a client service role minimum 1 to 2 years experience
- Basic knowledge of Wealth Management banking products
- Proven services experience within a financial institution will be an advantage
• Outstanding sales skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to source new business through own initiativ
• Candidate should hold a Diploma.
To individual leader level:
• Works as a partner works collaboratively across the business
- Drives Value for Clients – enable economic value and positive social impact for clients , put client first by anticipating , understanding and exceeding their expectations and needs
- Delivers Results sets high standards and achieve performance objectives by creating a clear path towards ethical and sustainable results
- Develops Our People ownership of personal development
- Champions Progress champion a culture of high standards, embrace change and challenge status quo to support the vision and strategy
- Lives Our Values ensure systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing risks
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employ