مطلوب موظف علاقات عامة للعمل لدى بنك قطر 6\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : موظف علاقات
الجهة الموظفة : بنك قطر
مكان العمل: الدوحة
دولة العمل: قطر
With a specific focus on supporting the sales force at QNBFS to sell Qatari (GCC) Equities/\fixed income to an institutional client base local, regional, and global markets, the role will entail reporting to the Head of Institutional Sales Business and specifically:
- Work with Head of Sales and the RM of Institutional & Corporate Sales to development of new and existing institutional client relationships with a goal of continuously broadening distribution of QNBFS’ services/products across local, regional, and global institutions.
- Deliver a first rate sales & service to include co-ordination of investment ideas, research and industry conferences and coordinate efficiently with the Research and Sales and Trading teams
- Support the generation of investment ideas and working closely with research team to improve product offerings
- Develop close relationships with research analysts and fund managers and become the “go to” resource for the markets in which QNBFS operates
Work with Head of Sales and the RM of Institutional & Corporate Sales to development of new and existing institutional client relationships with a goal of continuously broadening distribution of QNBFS’ services/products across local, regional, and global institutions.
Deliver a first-rate sales & service to include co-ordination of investment ideas, research and industry conferences and coordinate efficiently with the Research and Sales and Trading teams
Support the generation of investment ideas and working closely with research team to improve product offerings
Develop close relationships with research analysts, fund managers, and become the “go to” resource for the markets in which QNBFS operates
Assist in identifying new business opportunities with Qatari and non-Qatari Institutional customers.
Achieve the weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly targets set by the Manager Sales.
Operate within the target departmental Budgets.
Generate new relationships and share with key stakeholders within QNBFS for trading ideas, market color, and research ideas.
Inform Institutional customers through dialogue about the offerings of QNBFS.
Support the preparation of marketing material, pitch books, RFP’s, campaigns and initiatives that expand awareness and brand of QNBFS.
Assist in acting as the key contact partner and point of sale for institutional clients through a relationship management approach.
Establish, maintain and further intensify client relationships with new and existing clients, proactively target customers from existing brokerage firms and develop client retention strategies.
Ensure that institutional clients are being updated regularly on markets.
Assist in identifying and successfully capitalize on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
Assist in generating ideas for new marketing activities and plan, coordinate and manage the same.
Support the hosting of events for customers to develop new and long-term relationships.
Actively carry out coordination, logistics, and execution of corporate access events
Collect customer feedback on an ongoing basis and share with key stakeholders.
Adhere to the distribution channel mix across local, regional and global institutions
Support the develop and implement branding and marketing strategies for improvement of presence
Responsible for on-boarding clients, documentation gathering, and handing over clients to trading RM
Reconcile sales targets against top-down objectives.
Gathers information on competitors offering.
Abide by the Policies and Procedures developed for maintaining the Information Security for the QNBFS and shall take on active responsibilities in achieving, managing and maintaining the ISO 27001 standard.
Ensure high standards of confidentiality and ethics to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
University graduation preferably in finance, business, or marketing with 1 – 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing for financial services company and at least 2 years in a brokerage
Required Special Skills:
- Excellent professional track record.
- Brokerage sales experience mandatory
- Knowledge of the market place.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Using of Industry terms and vocabulary
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge about QE & QFMA regulations is desirable
- Ability to work well with people
- Positive attitude, good judgment and strong work ethic
- Fluent in English & Arabic
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا