مطلوب موظف للعمل لدى الأمم المتحدة في بيروت لبنان 20\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : موظف حقوق إنسان – Human Rights Officer
الجهة الموظفة : الأمم المتحدة
مكان العمل : بيروت
دولة العمل : لبنان
Within delegated authority, the Human Rights Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supports the work of the Monitoring and Reporting Unit within the Syria office by collecting/verifying information from a variety of sources including remotely and through field visits.
- Conducts substantive research and analysis of human rights issues/events and assesses their impact on the human rights situation in the Syrian Arab Republic.
- Collects and analyses human rights data and indicators in the Syrian Arab Republic, including gender-specific data and indicators.
- Provides support to subcommissions, commissions and other bodies; follows-up on implementation of decisions rendered by policy-making bodies.
- Ensures human rights issues, including their gender equality dimensions considerations, are integrated into political, humanitarian and economic efforts and programme.
- Defines work plan for area assigned in accordance with established terms of reference.
- Supervises field verification work through periodic visits; follows up on different cases and situations verified by the Syria office.
- Directs capacity-building efforts on human rights relating to the Syrian Arab Republic.
- Writes a variety of reports, communications, briefings, statements, etc., including to policy-making bodies.
- May provide guidance to new/junior staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة