مطلوب موظف مشتريات للعمل لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية – قطر
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of online, interline and offline fare proposals of Qatar Airways (QR) and helps identify opportunities to maintain and improve the station’s ATVs. Provide maximum support to the Sales force in order to achieve revenue targets. Contribute to determining the fare strategy and ensuring an optimized distribution. Assists in all pricing related functions involving communications with Head Office.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Evaluating pricing requests based on the QR Pricing procedures, OAL practise, previous flight performance and future forecasting
- Working with sales teams to resolve any issues relating to pricing and distribution
- Studying station proposals for any special fare requests and obtain approvals from Head Office and ensure availability of fares as public/private
- Updating of new product information related primarily to pricing
- Responding to agent queries that require expert pricing opinions and solutions
- Maintaining records of all deal approvals, competitors’ fares, other approvals/authorities for future reference
- Providing reports on daily loads, advanced booking profiles, route performance and utilisation reports to Sales Force to keep them updated on the load situation
- Providing intelligence reports on QR and other airline products/services/practices from newspapers and other channels and report any concerns to the Area Manager and Sales Force