مطلوب موظف معاملات للعمل لدى بنك QNB في الدوحة قطر 24\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : موظف معاملات
الجهة الموظفة : بنك QNB
مكان العمل : الدوحة
دولة العمل: قطر
QNB1841 – Transaction Officer
Business Unit: QNB – Qatar
Closing Date: 30-Jun-2019
You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate authorization of outward and inward remittance requests including salary transfers, process clearing and collections activities (inward/outward) and post-dated cheques (PDCs) for the Group’s retail, corporate and governmental entities/ Clientele.
As well; you’ll adhere to the approved policy/ procedures and related processes in place for processing the same.
- Conduct daily balancing of the suspense/ transit accounts used for processing outward / inward remittance requests.
- Provide adequate and efficient remittance processing, bulk processing services (i.e. clearing/collection, salary transfers, post-dated cheques (PDCs) to internal customers including QNB domestic branches and thereby help them serve external customers including retail/corporate and government customers.
- Ensure any suspicious transactions identified are timely discussed and reported to the Supervisor / his superiors for resolution and if required to the Head of AML (reporting to Group Compliance).
- Ensure all requests received during the day are completely, accurately and timely authorized within the prescribed TAT and that any pending items are identified and promptly attended to on the following day.
- Swift transfers – liaise with the help desk function for resolving SWIFT/tested telex related issues.
- Conduct the provision of central cash activities to provide transfer of cash from and to branches and thereby meet internal customer (QNB domestic branches) needs to enable them to serve external customers in a more efficient manner, resulting in increased external customer satisfaction levels.
- Perform daily balancing of the related suspense/ transit accounts used for processing outward/ inward remittance requests and notifying the Manager Central Operations of long outstanding transactions that have not yet been cleared for initiation.
- University graduate preferably with a Major in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Information Technology (related field of study)
- Min 3 – 4 years of experience in various sub departments of Operations within a large bank
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Understanding of central cash operations/ activities and related processes.
- Developing knowledge of SWIFT related operations, including usage of SWIFT terminals, related codes and operation of tested telex.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا