مطلوب موظف موارد بشرية للعمل لدى المجلس النرويجي للاجئين بيروت لبنان 12\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : موظف موارد بشرية – Human Resources Officer – Employee Relationsالجهة الموظفة : المجلس النرويجي للاجئين
دولة العمل: لبنان
1. Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the Human Resources Officer position is the day-to-day implementation of the Employee Relations related responsibilities. The position holder will be implementing and following up on various matters related to organizational resilience, working environment, duty of care, investigations/disciplinary measures, fact findings, work-related incidents, and staff care. The duties will also encompass providing support and coordinating with other departments on all related matters and ensuring proper reporting and data management.
1. Generic responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated Human Resources function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Advise and support staff on employee relations procedures, policies, and documents required.
- Implement and train staff on NRC’s related policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with NRC’s policies and procedures, and follow up on the standardization of procedures across all offices.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
2. Specific responsibilities
- Propose engagement and team-building activities to reinforce staff motivation. Plan and prepare related annual events and ensure activities are well executed.
- Conduct monthly field visits to the area offices to follow up and evaluate the implementation of duty of care minimum standards, highlight on corresponding discrepancies, and provide needed support
- Plan, draft and follow up on employee surveys. Ensure proper reporting of results and provide input and recommendations related to the plan of action
- Organize presentations and trainings related to Duty of Care initiatives and topics for all NRC staff and participate in co-facilitating trainings as needed
- Maintain updates and tracking of all employee relations activities using the applicable logs and reports, and ensure proper archiving of related files and documents for easy retrieval both in hard and soft copies
- Draft and consolidate minutes of meeting from staff meetings related to performance reviews, conflict resolutions and investigations as required
- Prepare disciplinary action letters and ensure proper tracking and filing
- Report on a weekly basis and as requested on all employee relations activities and provide any needed analysis and suggestions for improvements
- Conduct and participate in fact findings and investigations on misconducts and breaches as delegated by the line manager and prepare finding-reports as per NRC’s process and templates
- Support in staff care and staff representatives related issues and act as a focal point for Comment Box logging, reporting, and following up on action points, and consolidating feedback
- Participate in awareness campaigns and group sessions to highlight on staff behavioural standards, such as respect and values in the workplace, and emphasize key messages from NRC’s code of conduct
3. Critical Interfaces:
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:
- Coordinate with NRC Staff across all area offices for Employee Relations and Duty of Care related issues
- Coordinate and liaise on related employee relations matters with HR field staff
- Coordinate with external contacts with relation for technical related services
- Work closely with the Accountability, Security, and Protection departments on reports and complaints to ensure accuracy and data update
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
1. Professional Competencies:
These skills, knowledge and experience are important for effective performance.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Employee Relations, Conflict Resolutions and Soft Skills Development
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, or any other related field
- Fluent in both Arabic and English, written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office Applications mainly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, writing and reporting skills
2. Behavioral competencies
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environments
- Coping with change