مطلوب موظف موارد بشرية للعمل لدى مجموعة فنادق ومطاعم هيلتون في دبي الإمارات العربية 8\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : موظف موارد بشرية
الجهة الموظفة : مجموعة فنادق ومطاعم هيلتون
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
A Human Resources Officer is responsible mainly for responding to applicant requirements to deliver an excellent experience while working with internal customers on recruitment needs and ensuring employee and prospect documentation is in order.
What will I be doing?
As a Human Resources Officer, you are responsible mainly for responding to all applicant requirements to deliver an excellent experience. A Human Resources Officer will also be required to work with internal customers on recruiting needs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to all applicants requirements in a professional, courteous manner in line with brand standards
- Responsible for recruitment and selection.
- Direct applicants to the online application service
- Guide Officers and internal customers to HR database when necessary for timely paperwork
- Produce ad hoc reports from HR database as and when required
- Ensure all applicants have correct asylum and immigration documentation and assist with annual checks
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Assist with recruitment fairs
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Prepare periodic reports – HR Report,Manning, Recruitment & Hiring, Turnover, etc.
- Assists in planningand execution of various HR programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the payrollpreparation.
- Provide HR administrative support and other general HR duties.
- Assist on the training initiatives and programsin conjuction with the L&D Manager.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة