مطلوب موظف HR للعمل لدى Avertra Corp في عمان الأردن 27\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : موظف HR
الجهة الموظفة : Avertra Corp
مكان العمل : الأردن
From its founding in 2007, Avertra has been a global technology development and consulting company, servicing the USA, the Americas, and several countries throughout Asia and the Middle East.
Our teams deliver solutions that improve the daily operations of any SAP customer and generate unparalleled insight into corporate goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Main Objective of the Position
- Implement Avertras HR systems and procedures at the
- Ensure adherence to Employment Guidelines and other Avertras policies
- Ensure compliance with the Jordanian labor law.
- Regular HR analysis and reports.
- Personnel management and Records management.
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams.
- Ensure a safe and standardized filing of personal documents in all offices.
- Staff development and capacity building focusing on
- Support in the recruitment processes ensuring adherence to
- Administers insurance plans, including enrollments, changes and end of employment.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Responsible for data/file management processes related to new hire and termination process across all related databases for all personnel.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Coordinate all new hire orientation/ inductions activities/logistics related to the scheduling and preparation of new hire materials, overseeing checklists for all required tasks necessary to onboard new employees and consultants.
- Administer and support staff with HR-related issues, including, compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, vacation, misconduct, and any problem resolution
- Maintain/update HR records and employee files in accordance with compliance laws, and policies provide organizational change information for charts and presentations
- Global payroll administration and other departments, exercising the utmost discretion while working with highly confidential information
- Administer and Manage Social Security
- Manage and support in Travel & visa booking
skills, and ethical mindset
- Strong knowledge in Jordanian labor law and Social Security