مطلوب نائب مدير مبيعات للعمل لدى مجموعة الفطيم في دبي الإمارات العربية 16\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : نائب مدير مبيعات – Deputy Sales Manager
الجهة الموظفة : مجموعة الفطيم
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
You are a passionate person ready for a bigger scope of responsibility. You are curious to challenge existing ways of working and able to develop new knowledge, skills & behaviors. You create an environment where IKEA’s values are a strong and living reality that adopts the diversity of co-workers and visitors.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- University degree
- 5 years Retail experience in a management role, IKEA experience is preferred
- Strategic planning and analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication
- Interpersonal skills
About the role
You are responsible to manage the Market hall department and support the team to provide visitors & customers with a positive shopping experience and a high level of customer satisfaction through the enhancement of the competitive strength of the IKEA product range, the low price perception and reinforcement of the self-choice and self-serve concept. You will ensure achievement of Market hall sales targets and profit levels by fulfilling commercial and service objectives.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Coordinate with the In-store Logistic Manager to maintain adequate stock levels and control inventory.
- Constantly liaise with the Showroom and In-Store Logistics Managers to ensure sales space is optimized. This is supported through the analysis of top selling items, movement of stock and ensuring there is sufficient cover available for fast moving items.
- Develop the annual business plan of the Market hall department and areas of responsibility to successfully meet operational and financial goals.Contribute to the planning and execution of the store’s commercial calendar in co-ordination with the Communication & Interior (Comm-in) Design, Marketing & Range & In-Store Logistics Managers.
Support the business plan and the IKEA store position in a competitive market through evaluation of the product range, sales information, customer’s feedback/ behaviour and market competition. In addition steer performance of the Market hall to maximize sales and optimize long-term profit by placing focus on: (1) The application of an efficient & staffed sales mechanism that enables visitors to purchase through self-choice and self-service, (2) The implementation of sales objectives defined in the Market hall sales budget, (3) The standards for the store operating procedures in the Market hall and self-service areas.
Optimize supply, steer sales and ensure smooth goods/ customer flows through, media and strategically placed products.
- Establish the sales budget on product area level (incl. stock levels, commercial plan, staffing, etc.) based on the range, goals and key figures in the business plan.
- Control the budget & operational costs for the Market hall to maximize achievement of business goals.
- Evaluate systems and methods in order to ensure efficient sales mechanisms, lowest prices and range efficiency, as stated in IKEA Concept documentation from Inter IKEA Systems B.V., are implemented in the Market hall.
- Manage the Market hall according to the guidelines & mandatories in the “Store Operating the IKEA way” manual in order to reach the IKEA “Positioning Objectives” and the annual business plan.
- Plan and implement Activity Areas according to the yearly commercial calendar and review results to ensure maximum sales & profitability.
- Organize activities that strengthen a season or store theme and sell activity/ seasonal products that capitalize on sales for specified times of the year (e.g. Catalogue Launch, Bedroom/ Kitchens/ Home Organization activities, Sale, etc.).
People Management & Development
- Manage the recruitment and selection of the Market hall co-workers, training and development programs for all the co workers in the Market hall.
- Ensure working methods, basic action routines and range information are understood and carried out in order to achieve objectives.
- Identify, address and develop needs of the team and focus on career development of the co-workers in order to manage succession planning.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة