مطلوب نادل للعمل مجموعة فنادق إنتركونتيننتال في بيروت لبنان 20\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : نادل
الجهة الموظفة : InterContinental Hotels Group
مكان العلم: بيروت
دولة العمل: لبنان
Its reputation for class and luxurious living echoed around the globe.
Kings, queens, world leaders, celebrities, businessmen and the jet set alike, made Phoenicia Hotel their home away from home, contributing to the country’s golden age, an upswing period during which Lebanon was known as the “Switzerland of the Middle East”.
The Phoenicia Hotel was a dream for Najib Salha – a prominent Lebanese businessman – who in the year 1953, during Lebanon’s Golden Era, envisioned to build a world class hotel on the shores of Beirut. With a group of investors, Mr. Salha founded “La Société des Grands Hotels du Liban” and invited leading American architect Edward Durell Stone to fulfill this dream.
• Supervises the day-to-day operation of his section.
• Provides courteous and efficient service to guests in the outlet.
• Controls on an on-going basis the level of the following:o Sales in his sectiono Quality and presentation of food and beverage productso Service standardso Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment in his sectiono Guest satisfaction
• Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships.
• Checks his allocated section of the restaurant to see that mise-en-place had been carried out properly, that tables are clean, the side boards in order and his section ready for service.
• Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
• Actively participates in service in accordance with requirements and practices of the section.
• Implements and follows the Hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to 😮 In House rules and regulationso Health and safetyo Groomingo Qualityo Serviceo Hygiene and cleanliness
• Monitors the food, beverage, materials and equipment stocks, and ensures that service requirements are met.
• Monitors and controls all operating equipment for his section.
• Makes sure that guests’ needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service.
• Immediately reports any health or safety hazard to the restaurant Manager or his\her delegate.
• Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled.
• Ensures good relationships between colleagues through maximizing team spirit and cooperation.
• Provides a friendly, courteous and professional service to guests at all times.
• Positively respond to any changes in the F&B function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel
• Should be aware of Hotel services and activities to be able to promote other hotel offerings and to be responsive to guest inquiries.
• Strives to develop and increase profitability.
• Must be punctual by maintaining a high standard of personal grooming and hygiene, wearing correct uniform and nametag at all times.
• Participates in functions and activities with other outlets when required.
• Demonstrates Understanding and awareness of all company policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and fire life safety.
• Performs related duties and other projects as assigned.