مطلوب وكيل أمن للعمل لدى InterContinental Hotels Group في بيروت لبنان 25\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : وكيل أمن
الجهة الموظفة : InterContinental Hotels Group
مكان العمل : بيروت
دولة العمل: لبنان
• Controls entry and departure of employee through punching card system.
• Controls all office, store and vehicle keys, issued and returned.
• Maintains checks on vehicles including suppliers’ vehicles that pass through all Hotel barriers.
• Patrols buildings and premises regularly and reports any unusual happenings and/or strangers.
• Opens and closes loading/receiving shutters on a daily basis.
• Checks all doors areas, along with shops, stores and offices.
• Keeps watch at lobby areas and observes all incoming and outgoing people along with parcels, bags, or equipment to make sure that no asset belonging to the Hotel goes out without proper permission.
• Ensures the implementation of outsiders’ escorting procedures by all Departments.
• Examines and checks all items outgoing and incoming after outside catering through gatepasses.
• Controls guest at parties and functions on request of organizer on behalf of the Hotel and also controls items brought in/taken out for such events.
• Keeps check on garbage removal to prevent Hotel property from exiting the Hotel premises.
• Provides escort duty for money transfers to the General Cashier’s office as required.
• Ensures no undesirables loiter in or around the Hotel premises.
• Checks all fire equipment for readiness of use and see the equipment is in proper places.
• Keeps all fire exits well lit and open.
• Enforces all recommendations made in the log book by the General Manager the Security Manager.
• Helps Personnel Department for enforcement of employee discipline.
• Helps administration in investigation.
• Keeps headcount during fire emergencies.
• Controls crowds during emergencies.
• Helps to put out fire by coordinating activity with the Engineering department.
• Demonstrates understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
• Performs related duties and other projects as assigned