مطلوب عامل لقسم الخدمات الاجتماعية للعمل لدى مستشفى الملك فيصل التخصصي والأبحاث – رياض – السعودية
- One (1) Year Of Related Experience With Master’s Degree Or Three (3) Years With Bachelor’s Degree
Tuesday, 30 January 2018, 13 Jumada Al Awal 1439
Monday, 02 April 2018, 16 Rajab 1439
Department/Section Social Services Section
Assists patients, families and significant others with their social, environmental, financial and emotional problems that are related to illnesses or to receipt of care at KFSH&RC.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Interviews patients and their families to identify and assess the need for social work services and other needed services and information. Assists patients with their social, environmental, financial and emotional difficulties, which interfere with the attainment of maximum benefit from medical care utilizing available resources in the community.
2. Advocates for the patients’ right to obtain optimum required services and acts as a liaison between Medical/Nursing Staff, relatives of the patients and appropriate outside agencies.
3. Makes rounds in the inpatient and outpatient areas and joins physician rounds as needed. Discusses with patients and care-givers the psychosocial problems related to hospitalization or treatment and provides patients with needed services and information .
4. As approved, participates in specialized clinical practice with physicians to provide needed services for high-risk groups. Participates in research programmes as requested.
5. Ensures that high-risk patients are aware of their medical problems, the treatment plan, required surgery and medication to ensure their full compliance.
6. Hosts recreational activities for hospital inpatients to help them cope with their hospitalization and to make their stay a more pleasant experience.
7. Provides individual counseling sessions, family orientation and crisis intervention for patients and their families who experience serious illnesses or overwhelming circumstances.
8. Assists patients with planning for post-hospital care in cooperation with the discharge planner.
9. Responsible for ensuring financial assistance to patients, if they fufill set criteria.
10. Participates in self and others’ education , training and development, as applicable.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
12. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology or other related discipline is required.
One (1) year of related experience with Master’s Degree or Three (3) years with Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Saudi Nationals only.