وظائف أكاديمية شاغرة لدى الكلية الاسترالية في الكويت 3 \ 11 \ 2018
Australian College of Kuwait (ACK)
Established amongst the first private higher educational institutions in Kuwait, the Australian College of Kuwait (ACK) is proud to offer unique experiential education programs which are recognized in the region. The vision of ACK is to “generate human capital equipped with practical knowledge and employability skills that contributes to the economic development and welfare of Kuwait”. To offer this unique learning product to our students, the college has established partnerships with quality international educational institutions with whom we share similar pedagogical philosophies.
Our recruitment policies ensure that we acquire faculty with appropriate qualifications and experience to support our learning models and mentor our students to help them achieve their career dreams and graduate with the knowledge and skills demanded by the job market.
To generate human capital equipped with practical knowledge and employability skills that contributes to the economic development and welfare of Kuwait.
To deliver quality higher education and training, both theoretical and experiential, in Engineering and Business through a learning environment that is respectful, supportive and safe, in which innovation and lifelong learning by students are fostered.
Our Core Values
Enable human potential within a culture of care that provides students with: academic and career advice, learning support, employment and internship opportunities and access to continuous learning and professional development options.
Achieve and maintain excellence in the quality of education and training provided to our students.
Enrich and empower our students and staff by cultivating an appreciation of cultural diversity.
Commit to integrity in academic and administrative activities by emphasizing fairness, transparency, and equal opportunities.
Australian College of Kuwait is committed to providing higher quality education and training by:
- Adopting a continual improvement approach to ensure quality service in Higher Education and Training to ACK students and trainees.
- Fostering research and publications in local, regional and international journals with significant impact factor.
- Ensuring faculty and staff development.
- Delivering services by effective and efficient management of resources and operations.
- Complying with the requirements of PUC, ISO 9001:2015 and the relevant accreditation agencies along with all regulatory and ACK partnership requirements .
- Communicating the quality policy to all stakeholders and ensuring that they are aware of their role and adhering to ACK Quality Management System (QMS).
- Utilizing feedback from stakeholders and from ACK Alumni for continual improvement of ACK QMS.
- Conducting regular quality assessment to ensure effective implementation of ACK QMS.
- Ensuring policies that govern ACK comply with ACK QMS and facilitate the achievement of ACK goals and objectives.
Instructor of Mechanical Engineering – Material & Fluid
Instructor of Civil Engineering – Structural & Transportation
Assistant & Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering (Renewable Energy & Microelectronics)
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor of Civil Engineering (Water Resources)
Assistant & Associate Professor in Business Management
للتقدم للوظائف من هنا