وظائف إدارية شاغرة لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية – الدوحة – قطر
قطر _ qatar
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
In this role. you will provide administrative support for the smooth functioning on a daily basis, for the flight operations support team. This will involve the handling of confidential and sensitive issues involving continual inter-departmental relations. You will represent the team through correspondence, telephone and personal contact. You will liaise with other departments for arranging the logistics of resources.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Performing advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support. Handling a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office
- In consultation with the team, generate business documentation, including presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution
- Preparing charts and compiling reports as needed and ensuring that all files are completed and properly maintained
- Performing administrative tasks based on set procedures, establish and maintain filing systems, categorise and maintain manuals, invoices, manage and coordinate travel needs and other source data
- Preparing and distributing correspondence, mail sorting for pilot parcels and other sections deliverables
To be effective in this role. you will need a relevant vocational, tertiary or trade qualification combined with at least three years experience in a similar role. You will preferably have a tertiary qualification in HR or Administration and be in possession of a Qatar driving license.
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport