وظائف إدارية شاغرة لدى برنامج الاغذية العالمي في عمان الأردن 9\12\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : موظف موارد بشرية – موظف hr
الجهة الموظفة : منظمة الاغذية العالمية
مكان العمل : عمان
دولة العمل : الاردن
Essential: University degree in human resources management, public or business administration (and related areas), industrial relations, law, psychology or other relevant degree or equivalent with a relevant combination of professional and academic qualifications.
Desirable: Hands on experience with UN System HR policies, best practices and procedures within the context of emergency situations
Essential: At least two years’ experience in human resources management services or positions involving HR management in the field and/or emergency response situations.
Desirable: Experience in WHO, the UN System or an international organization/institution as advantage
1) Proven knowledge of human resources management practices in a multicultural environment in particular the effective management of human resources planning, application and implementation of human resources policies, rules and regulations, selection and recruitment in emergency response situations, as well as organizational analysis, staff relations and conflict management, performance management and staff development.
2) Strong knowledge of HR Management policies and practices in the UN Common System
3) Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to convey written information in an effective manner.
4) Sound analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to promote consensus, guide, motivate and advise others.
5) Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
6) Proven ability to work and produce results under pressure.
Moving forward in a changing environment
Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
Desirable: Expert knowledge of Arabic.
WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars. The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at USD 47,322 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable), a variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 1798 per month for the duty station indicated above. Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, allowances for dependent family members, home leave, and an education grant for dependent children.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- Staff members in other duty stations are encouraged to apply.
- For information on WHO’s operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO’s workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- WHO has a mobility policy which can be found at the following link: http://www.who.int/employment/en/. Candidates appointed to an international post with WHO are subject to mobility and may be assigned to any activity or duty station of the Organization throughout the world.
- Applications from women and from nationals of non and underrepresented Member States are particularly encouraged.
- *For WHO General Service staff who do not meet the minimum educational qualifications, please see e-Manual III.4.1, para 220.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة