وظائف إدارية شاغرة لدى شركة سامسونج – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
الوظيفة الشاغرة : Logistics Manager
The Logistics Manager candidate requires planning, implementation and controlling the efficient, effective flow and storage of goods, services, and related information from the point of origin to the point of consumption in order to meet customers / sales requirements. Functions include inbound and outbound transportation management, warehousing, materials handling, order fulfilment, logistics network design, inventory management of third party logistics services providers. It is involved in all levels of planning and execution – strategic, operational and tactical. Logistics Management is an integrating function, which coordinates and optimizes all logistics activities, as well as integrates logistical activities with other functions including marketing, sales, finance and information technology. Responsible for Stabilizing and optimizing Logistics branch performance in terms of Cost and Operations. Optimizing MENA Contract under MENA Standard Contract. Stabilizing and Optimizing 3PL Performance in terms of Operation and Cost. Accelerating Process Innovation for all MENA Branches under Data Analysis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish consistency in processes and performance across logistics operations.
- To lead and manage the Department, defining, developing and implementing logistics plans, policies and procedures that meet the needs of the Business.
- Ensure the effective implementation of plans, policies and procedures through leadership – setting goals and objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating employees – in order to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved.
- Establish detailed activity and improvement plans for supply chain logistics operations taking into account all operational demands, resources available, budgetary controls, supply chain constraints, turnaround commitments aligned with operational business objectives.
- Manage annual allocated budget, managing expenditure up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible and reporting variances versus budget, in order to ensure effective cost management.
- Oversee the development of policy and procedure improvements in order to ensure the ongoing development of logistics provision and standards.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with external agencies and suppliers in order to support the smooth provision of logistics services across the organization.
- Secure and apply continuous process innovation and system to ensure the logistics competitiveness.
- Managing logistics partner contracts. Perform analysis by checking logistics contract clauses, evaluating logistics company’s execution capability according to the requirements, and checking whether the clauses meet the company’s operating standards and standard processes.
- Logistics KPI (Key Performance Indication) management. Prepare improving logistics partner’s execution capability such as task operation, organization and process from the customer, financial and HR perspectives.
- [Operating logistics information system] Prepare operating IT infrastructure with related systems at optimal cost by understanding the structure and overall flow of logistics system.
- [Driving innovation project] Identify new services to secure logistics competitiveness, develop and apply efficiency of the existing processes and related solutions.
- Innovation Task Simulation Through Data Analysis
- Consolidating MENA Branch KPI Performance and Report to LPS, RHQ
- 3PL Logistics Cost Negotiation
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly Report
- Monthly Business Review with 3PL, Quarterly Meeting with Airlines
Skills and Qualifications
* About 4~6 years of work experience in the field of logistics, particularly in improving logistics operation and costs based on analysis of data.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills with top management and partners (3PL, customs, etc.).
* Should be able to travel countries under MENA Region to support subs/branches’ operation.
* Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
* Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years experience with a Master’s degree is an advantage.
General : http://account.samsung.com/membership/pp
European Economic Area resident : https://careers.eu.samsung.com/PrivacyNoticeforEU.html
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا