وظائف إدارية شاغرة لدى Scientific Research في بيروت لبنان 13\3\2019
- Must have Final Secret, Interim Top Secret (TS), or Final TS security clearance issued by the Defense Security Service at the time of consideration
- At a minimum have a (2) year Associate Arts Degree or an Associate Technical degree along with a minimum of 7 years of on-site vertical construction experience (field activities on buildings)
- Your resume must clearly demonstrate this required background
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
WORK LOCATION: BEIRUT, LEBANON (U.S. EMBASSY)
PROJECT DURATION: 60 MONTHS WITH EXPECTED FOLLOW-ON WORK WITHIN THE PROGRAM
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing professional safety expertise, advice and direction required to effectively conduct oversight of the primary construction contractor of record’s site safety and occupational health program
- Inspect all phases of building construction operations and work practices, including site development, excavation, foundation, superstructure, exterior walls, mechanical installations, electrical, and interior finish work are to be monitored on a daily basis to ensure compliance with governing OBO construction safety and occupational health regulations
- Supports the OBO/Project Director Beirut with a capability to ensure contractor compliance with OBO and local host country construction safety and health regulations
- Ensure effective on-site management and implementation of contractor Construction Accident Prevention Plans (CAPP)
- Ensures compliance with the Departments safety requirements found in the construction contract documents Division 1, Section 013525, Construction Safety and Health Program, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Safety & Health Requirements Manual EM385-1-1-30 Nov. 2014
- Communicates effective safety strategies, on-site technical advice, and guidance to the primary contractor and sub-contractors supervisory personnel during the execution of the work
- Independently identifies and analyzes causes and contributing factors associated with site accidents /mishaps/incidents and recommends effective measures to prevent more serious accidents and potentially hazardous conditions from recurrence
- Provide a weekly written report to OBO/Project Director Beirut and OBO’s Construction Safety & Occupational Health Manager in Washington D.C. of significant safety issues and problems effectively addressed
- Coordinates between OBO / Beirut Site Security Manager, Post safety and security officers to ensure the effectiveness of emergency evacuation plans involving all emergency scenarios
- Assists OBO/Beirut Site Security Manager plans are communicated to contractor personnel, are tested and evaluated to ensure effectiveness
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.