وظائف إدارية شاغرة لدى World Learning في الأردن 7\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Finance and Operations Manager
الجهة الموظفة : World Learning
مكان العمل : الأردن
• Develop, manage, and monitor project budgets, financial reports, and projection of funding needs;
• Manage the project financial operations and financial reporting; provide guidance and technical assistance to financial management personnel;
• Develop and implement accounting and reporting systems for project expenditures, and provide guidance and training to project staff and partners on financial procedures;
• Provide ongoing financial administration to the project, including the processing of approvals for procurements, consultant agreements, and vendor invoices;
• Ensure that project operations are in compliance with donor and World Learning policies and procedures;
• Manage the timely submission of financial reports and monthly field expenses;
• In conjunction with the Deputy Chief of Party, liaise with the donor on finance, administrative, and operations issues, participating in discussions on contract issues and actions, and following up on client requests and concerns;
• Coordinate regularly with the finance team at World Learning HQ, providing timely updates on finance matters;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field; Master’s preferred;
• A minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience managing financial and contractual aspects for large USAID and/or donor-funded international development projects;
• Significant experience with project financial management, including financial controls, accounting, and audit, reporting, and expense validation and reimbursement;
• Ability to work across various teams with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build consensus and navigate complex operating environments, including demonstrated experience managing and supervising financial, administrative, and procurement personnel;
• Familiarity with US Government Cost Accounting Standards; demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules, regulations, and reporting requirements;
• Strong analytical and computer skills, with an emphasis on budget and financial analysis;
• Professional level of verbal and written fluency in English as well as in Arabic; Jordan Nationals preferred;
• Commitment to inclusive programming that encourages full participation of individuals regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status.
World Learning is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action/veterans/ADA employer, committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce.