وظائف إدارية شاغرة HungerStation.com في جدة السعودية 5\12\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : HR – People Business Partner \ موارد بشرية – شريك أعمال
الجهة الموظفة : HungerStation.com
مكان العمل : جدة
دولة العمل : السعودية
- Contribute as a member of the senior management team to the overall management and direction of the company, to ensure that clear short, medium- and longer-term goals and objectives are established, communicated and achieved to optimize business results and returns to shareholders.
- Develop and gain agreement to the strategy for the HR function in the context of the overall business strategy, communicate and oversee implementation of this to ensure strategic alignment of the function with the business.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Participate in Selection and Interviews.
- Coordinate between People division and others divisions in Recruitment process.
- Development of recruitment plan.
- Development of Manpower Planning and Budgeting.
- Manage objectives and KPIs setting and ensure the completion of the performance cycle.
- Supporting People team in policies, procedures inquires.
- Conducting TNA in all divisions and ensure implementation of the annual training plan.
- Participate in succession planning with all division’s leadership and HungerStation Academy.
- Lead or drive key organizational development and change projects in Coordination with HungerStation People division
- Coaching divisions leadership and staff level employees about People policies.
- Develops in coordination with the departmental business plans using performance measurement methodology.
- Closely coordinates with Divisions on matters related to policies in areas of job descriptions, job evaluation, compensation & Benefits, and HR systems.
- Design and implement an encompassing people strategy/plan that aligns the employees and managers to the business strategy and uses external best practice where possible
- Contributes to the achievement of business plan objectives supporting the company through effective budget monitoring and advising on cost management and process rationalization.
- Provide Monthly report on pending workload.
- · Work with the change management team and identified stakeholders to assess and highlight key activities required for successful delivery of the change requirements
- Ensure customer readiness by providing training, workshops, customer communications and any support needed for the change, in addition to marketing campaign activities.
- · Ensure that the divisions involved in the change initiative are prepared for all changes required for the implementation by providing value and expertise from an HR point of view to ensure culture sustainability and sustained morale levels.
- · Review all change issues and provide recommendations on proper initiatives in order to ensure creating a vibrant work environment.
- · Establish and maintain good working relationships with the key Stakeholders internally and externally.
- · Act as the representative with local and international concerned stakeholders.
- · Lead and guide project management teams in planning and organizing divisional and organizational projects for the HR Division.
- · Direct and control projects to ensure that project cycles are completed and parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope, and quality) are met, monitored, and in line with the required quality and standards.
- · Support the People division Work stream Lead in achieving the agreed Project Aegean targets, whilst minimizing risk exposure and adverse impacts on customers and business-as-usual activities.
- · Ensure the documentation and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- · Ensure compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, and processes throughout the Organization in order to achieve operational excellence.
- · Monitor daily practices to guarantee compliance with mandatory policies and procedures.
- · Ensure the Divisional compliance with the “Code of Conduct” policy to ensure operating within the acceptable risk levels.
- · Participate in Human Resources’ budgeting cycle and provide input to the budgeting process.
- · Ensure effective utilization of the OD budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field is required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- CIPD, SHRM, CCP, or GRP is preferred
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة