وظائف إدارية لدى شركة نوكيا في الرياض السعودية 6/8/2020
المسمى الوظيفي: مدير مشروع
الجهة الموظفة: نوكيا
مكان العمل: الرياض
دولة العمل: السعودية
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
“• Manages customer programme (collection of projects managed together for business benefits) or project* for a defined product and / or service scope for a medium / large and / or complex customer contract with medium / high risk probability. Contract might be defined as ‘key project’ by BG / market.
• Delivers the operational and project single/multiple BG / BUs scope to the customer.
• Ensures all project and operational management is in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operation (MoO), BG / BL guidelines and the [email protected] methodology.
• Plans customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality (CSSQ).
• Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
• Participates in pre-sales and sales process activities. Determines delivery approach alternatives and manages the selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
• Ensures hand over from Sell to Execute and from Delivery to Care is done and monitors progress against it.
• Ensures project contract management process is initiated and executed.
• Defines the customisation of any global operational processes together with relevant point of contacts to meet project requirements (for example, network operations, supply chain, logistics, and acceptance).
• Manages the customer relationship during delivery, and serves as the primary interface towards the customer in all activities-related to the own scope of the contract, including customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing requirements.
• Prepares a clear and effective communications plan and ensures proactive communication of all relevant information to the customer and to all stakeholders.
• Monitors and controls that the project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned scope.
• Ensures that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
• Actively applies appropriate best practices and lessons learned throughout the life of the project.
• Monitors, controls and reports KPIs defined in customer contract.
• Ensures data in all project-related tools and repositories is kept up-to-date and with high quality.
• Conducts thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities.
• Seeks to define new opportunities to expand and renew contracts with the customer.
• Leads the project team and may perform some line manager responsibilities.
• Completes the project closure and / or handover as required (for example, complete contractual requirements, post calculation, lessons learned).
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا