وظائف إدارية لدى لجنة الانقاذ الدولية في عمان الأردن 16\5\2019
المسى الوظيفي : Director, Foundations MENA
IRC maintains a growing portfolio of Gulf-based partners, primarily in UAE, KSA, Qatar and Kuwait in support of its global programmatic work. To explore a wider range of opportunities, as well as to improve its current partnerships management, the Organization seeks to employee a top-tier professional to lead its engagement with the private-sector in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
The selected candidate will be tasked with both upholding IRC’s existing portfolio as well as crafting, devising and executing in-country as well as regional strategies to cultivate, solicit, and steward donors and prospects with the capacity to give 5 and 6+ figure leadership gifts (corporates, foundations, High-Net-Worth Individuals). The Director will work closely with colleagues in the region as well as globally as well as IRC senior staff and its leadership.
Reporting to the Vice President, International Development, the Director, Foundation MENA, serves a critical role in helping to develop and implement IRC’s Gulf Strategy. S/he will be expected to understand the needs and performance of donors and prospects, communicate and collaborate superbly with colleagues, business partners and supporters, think strategically, make recommendations, offer creative solutions and manage systems to continually grow and improve the IRC’s donor relationships and driving the organization’s strategy in the GCC region for engagement with the private sector.
- Cultivate, solicit, and steward a high-risk portfolio of leadership donors and prospects;
- Craft, implement, and execute strategies to engage current and expand GCC-based portfolios of leadership donors;
- Build a strong fundraising structure including a prospect pipeline and donor giving tracks within the GCC countries to support IRC’s global programming;
- Work with IRC’s senior leadership, program staff, and relevant colleagues across IRC to build compelling cases for philanthropic investment and engagement opportunities for donors and prospects;
- Establish and maintain a quick and steady pace of communications and face-to-face visits and track progress utilizing Salesforce and other software applications;
- Lead one Officer (and indirectly oversee an Account Manager, led directly by the Officer) focused on the MENA portfolio.
- Undertake special projects as requested.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Work Experience: 8 years of progressive non-profit fundraising experience and demonstrated expertise in leadership gifts fundraising.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Arabic would be an asset; previous experience in Gulf-based fundraising would be a strong advantage.
- Ability to interpret a broad vision and translate it into actionable steps to drive projects forward;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel;
- Demonstrated database management skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- A high level of energy, self-confidence, initiative, and follow-through;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as take initiative independently;
- Ability to multi-task in response to shifting priorities;
- Commitment to respect and maintain confidentiality of donor information;
- Interest in global humanitarian work is preferred; and
MUST include explanation of your interest in your cover letter.
Language Skills: English-mandatory; Arabic an asset.
Certificates or Licenses: Driver’s License.
Working Environment: Regional travel would be required, with occasional international travel to NY and/or other field locations as needed.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا