وظائف إدارية لدى مجموعة فنادق و مطاعم هيلتون في دبي الإمارات العربية 6\7\2019
A F&B Admin. Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and support for not only F&B Manager but also general F&B operations. You are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a F&B Admin. Assistant, you are responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and support for not only F&B Manager but also general F&B operations. You are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide secretarialservices to Food and Beverage Manager and general F&B operations.
- Provide accurate verbal and written translationas and when needed in dealing with various situations with Associates, Guests,and Suppliers.
- Assist with menu translation, design, andprinting for all outlets and banquet.
- Arrange appointments and meetings for Food andBeverage Manager and record in diary.
- Assist with payroll management, leaveapplications, all data concerning in F&B department.
- Assist in coordinating the screening of allapplicants for employment.
- Assist to ensure all Banquet Event Orders,Amenity Requests, and Personnel records are maintained accurately and secure.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail (includingexpress services).
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
- Assist F&B Operations when needed in delivering exceptional guest services.
- Maintain strictestconfidentiality at all times on all matters.
What are we looking for?
A F&B Admin. Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to details
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Proficient with many computer programs such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Preferably, the candidate should be able to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role in hotel industry
- Minimum of two years experience in same role
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
- Knowledge of F&B Operations
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا تقدم للوظيفة