وظائف إدارية لدى Axios الدولية للاستشارات المحدودة – بيروت – لبنان
The Program Manager (PM) will manage multiple patient support program(s) and local operations in Lebanon. As the PM, the jobholder is required to develop Axios reputation and to represent Axios in meetings with Clients, Partners, Stakeholders and Health Authorities. The job holder is also responsible for the operational and administrative activities of the office.
The jobholder is required to represent Axios in daily meetings with all program stakeholders and expected stakeholders. They will carry out duties which will be both field and office based.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively oversee the management of patient support program(s) by managing local staff, liaising with Clients, as well as institutions including hospitals, insurances, NGOs, charities, distributors, pharmacy chains, health authorities, physicians, nurses and patients.
- Ensure that all programs are running smoothly, are compliant with the local and international standards and are according to the healthcare guidelines.
- Ensure that current patients receive their drugs quickly and efficiently based on a voucher system.
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly) for internal review. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios staff in real time as patients proceed through the program.
- Manage supported drug supply chain by forecasting drug needs in collaboration with clients, obtaining all necessary documentation from Axios, the partner, the client and any government agencies as necessary.
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines.
- Maintain and update electronic program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
Relationship Building and Networking
- Manage local relationships through frequent meetings and networking with Clients, Partners and Pharmacies to understand needs and anticipate opportunities/risks.
- Identify and build opportunities for new programs through discussion with clients and/or stakeholders.
- Represent Axios at meetings and conferences.
Operations and Administration
- Manage Axios day-to-day operational activities, including Financial, IT and HR issues reporting to Global HQ as appropriate.
- Oversee the management of local vendors, suppliers, rental agreements and maintenance contracts, in particular the financial auditing company.
- Day to day management of local staff.
- Ensure a clear career pathway for staff through supervising and monitoring their performance.
- Support, motivate and empower local team for Axios vision through leadership style.
Innovation and Growth
- Innovate and advise to resolve emerging challenges in the programs e.g voucher system to ensure effective and smooth implementation.
- Lead in building Axios capabilities in country by ensuring that Axios has the expertise and capacity to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Develop new services from the existing programs and/or based on the country needs.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the health care industry and up to date with the industry dynamic.
- Additional duties as required and requested by Direct Manager and Senior Management.
- Reports to Director MENA.
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with Clients and key stakeholders. Work with partners such as governmental agencies, pharmaceutical companies, NGOs, political affiliations, and communities.
- Work with the various divisions of Axios ensuring smooth communications.
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with Axios regional and global staff.
Special Skills and Knowledge
- Diplomatic skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent and articulate communication skills
- Methodical and efficient with ability to deliver timely results
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Results driven
- Approachability and willingness to provide services
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Arabic and English
Educational Background and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy, Medical, Nursing or Public Health
- At least 3 – 5 years professional experience in Healthcare / Pharma with proven line management experience
- Experience in data monitoring and management is an advantage
- Experience coordinating and handling logistics/supply chain is a plus
- Experience in customer service management
- In lieu of working experience, a demonstrated passion for philanthropy through volunteer involvement is also an advantage
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- People development
- Continuous improvement
- The position is based in our Beirut Office and it does entail frequent travel to Clients, partners and Pharmacies which may be outside the Beirut area.
- Flexibility in ability to travel as well as working hours is essential.