وظائف إدارية لدى Ericsson-Worldwide – بيروت – لبنان
- At Least 7 Years Commercial Experience, 3 Years Of Managerial Experience, 7 Years Of Commercial Experience
Business Services – Strategic Sourcing manager position is to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services:
1. to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and
2. for internal use within Ericsson.
The Business Services Strategic Sourcing Manager (BSSM) is responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
- lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
- evaluate and select suppliers
- Align with Global & MA Leads and develop strategy for own Customer unit area
- conduct supplier negotiation
- ensure supplier agreement implementation
- contribute to the long term business
- establish supplier relationship management through structured governance for performance improvement at different levels of preferred supplier lists to be established.
- establish structured and proactive market intelligence to reduce spend in the various Categories to add value to the business
- Ensure compliance in the sourcing process adopted and also with all internal and external stakeholders interfaces
- Qualified professional with at least 7 years commercial experience of which 5 years of professional sourcing/commercial has been the majority
- 3 years of managerial experience and remote management skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the field of business, finance, legal or management
- Min years of experience: 7 years of commercial experience of which professional sourcing has been key
- Domain experience: Indirect Sourcing experience – Travels, HR, Cars, Real Estate & Facility management, Professional Support Services, Marketing and Communications etc
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
- Deciding and initiating action
- Persuading and influencing
- Responsive, Agile, and proactively going the extra mile.
- Ability to deliver results & meet expectations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking (ownership)
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- OHS Knowledge & Skills
- English Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership Competence
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong Interpersonal & relational Skills
- Consultative Skill
This position will be based in Lebanon, preferably in Beirut, and will be responsible for the following countries primarily and any other business area that may be required from time to time. :
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Lebanon (LB) || || Beirut || 21098
Req ID: 233391