وظائف إدارية لدى Too Faced Cosmeticsمستحضرات التجميل تو فيسد في دبي الإمارات العربية المتحدة 5 \ 11 \ 2018
The Commercial Manager is responsible for the success of Too Faced Cosmetics as measured by the achievement of local sales and profitability goals as set by the General Manager – EMEA.
The Commercial Manager must display hands-on management with an entrepreneurial mind-set and on all aspects of the business including strategy set by the General Manager – EMEA, culture and team building, sales, public relations and marketing within the designated territories in Europe.
This role will be based in the Middle East, ideally Dubai.
- Manage Country Managers within designated territory, as well as recruit, lead, coach, develop and retain the best sales performers to form a high caliber field force focused on driving retail.
- Develop strong and durable relationship with all retail partners inclusive of Buyers, Category Managers, Social Media, Merchandising and Marketing teams within designated territory.
- Lead commercial negotiations including cost share, counter space and location and new door opening in conjunction with the General Manager – EMEA.
- Manage day to day operations within designated territory ensuring the ’24 hour response time’ rule is adhered to.
- Sell-in NPD by season to designated territory.
- Protect the Too Faced brand equity by ensuring that global visual guidelines are adhered to at all times. Partner with US headquarters in promoting a consistent customer experience worldwide.
- Partner with US headquarters for all back office functions.
- Strive to build and promote positive values in a motivational working environment for all field-based Too Faced employees within designated territory.
- Assist General Manager – EMEA with annual Strategy Meetings in designated markets.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in prestige cosmetics at Senior National Account Manager/Director level
- In-depth market knowledge (distribution, customers, competition, etc…).
- Ability to travel x 2 days per week minimum
- BA Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in English & Arabic. Ability to speak other languages strongly desired.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong team coaching and management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical
- Able to multi-task
- Retail driven
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Results-oriented (top and bottom lines)
Office-based position with extensive travel within designated territory.
Some international travel may be required.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا