وظائف إدارية للعمل لدى AbbVie – الجزائر
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
As Manager, Business Human Resources (BHR), you’ll be a trusted partner helping to shape our culture, support our business strategies and finding and developing the talent necessary to make a remarkable impact on AbbVie and patients in North West Africa.
We seek to fully develop our employees’ skills so that we can leverage AbbVie’s diversity of opinions, cultures and experiences in all that we do. You will leverage best-in-class HR practices to continually construct, deliver and support programs that establish AbbVie as an employer of choice while empowering all employees at all levels of the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide a wide range of HR Support to the business including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, Total Rewards, in coordination with our HR Practice centers.
- Serve as the primary strategic partner to the business, implementing HR strategies, needs assessments and providing HR solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective “delivery” of all HR programs and services. Responsible for HR results in the business, including client satisfaction, HR effectiveness, and associated financial results.
- Establishes, builds and maintains strong relationships with key HR partners from all Practice Areas and Service Centers to ensure elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs; includes relationship management, leadership, HR roles& responsibilities, and service delivery commitments.
- Be the ambassador of the HR organization to represent the services and resources available to the business and help manage the collective reputation of the HR organization as a whole.
- Coordinate and implement HR strategies to meet organizational needs of the business.
- Ensure actions and delivery of Practice and Service Centers align with overall HR strategy and meet the needs of the business.
- Develop proposals and recommendations to resolve important issues affecting the business.
- Train all employees on the use of HR system – Workday and performance management process
- Assist and educate managers in the use of recruitment tools including competency-based interviewing
- Develop simplified HR Policies & Procedures in line with the HR Strategy
- Onboard and train new employees on company policies and procedures.
- Monitor turnover rates and propose recommendations to improve retention and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or related experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience, preferably in a business partner capacity
- Must be able to work independently as well as on internal teams.
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills including written and verbal
- Demonstrated success is workforce planning, performance management and/or talent management
- Working knowledge of local labor laws.
- Significant breadth of understanding of functional HR roles and responsibilities and impact on the business.