وظائف إدارية للعمل لدى Temenos – بيروت – لبنان
T24 Project Director
The Project Director is responsible for managing a multimillion USD T24/TCB implementation project(s). The role is the escalation point for all project issues outside the remit of the Project Manager, or requires other areas of the company to resolve i.e. resources/financial development. In addition the Project Director will serve on the project steering committee. The Project Director represents TEMENOS at the Clients’ Steering Committee Meetings and participates in all decisions related to priorities, budgets and any other event affecting the rollout of the project. The Project Director is the next escalation step in the resolution of conflicts that may potentially arise between the client and the project team.
- Provides support to the Project Managers to ensure the coordination of the delivery of the different phases of the project.
- Ensures that TEMENOS quality methods and standards are applied and maintained in project implementations.
- Prepare, agree and obtain sign-off on a project definition.
- Acquire the resources required from TEMENOS, the client, or the external supplier to successfully complete the project(s).
- Guide and direct the Project Managers
- Monitor project progress against plan and address any project shortfalls.
- Escalate unresolved issues within TEMENOS to a point where they are satisfactorily resolved.
- Coordinate project related activities between various TEMENOS departments and the Client.
- Liaise with TEMENOS Senior Management on project/client issues to ensure a satisfactory conclusion.
- Supply TEMENOS Senior Management with Forecasts/Budgets within agreed timeframe.
- Act as line manager to Project Managers/project team members.
- Participates in presales/sales activities to understand and agree feasibility of contractual undertakings prior to signing of contract.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
TEMENOS certifications: minimum PMI certification or TEMENOS Project Management certification
The Project Director is required by TEMENOS to be certified with minimum PMI certification or TEMENOS Project Management certification or acquire TEMENOS certification within a defined timeframe (to be agreed with manager).
- Educational & Proficiency level: Minimum of 15 years of demonstrable experience in information systems project management, within a core a banking environment. T24 project experience preferred.
- Experience of managing multimillion dollar core transformation projects in emerging markets, specifically within the Middle East
- Technical knowledge: Microsoft Project, TEMENOS Implementation Methodology. Ability to assess implications of banking and technology trends.
- Others: Ideally prior experience in the position of a Project/Implementation Manager on client site and posses IT technical and general leadership qualities. This job involves complex activities demanding considerable co-ordination to effectively achieve the job end results; therefore one needs the ability to influence others at all levels, internally and externally, and prioritize and assess issues in a timely and effective manner. Fully understand and be able to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology.
- Management of off shore development teams
- Flexibility for extensive travel
- Excellent leadership and conflict management skills
- Global experience
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Experience of P&L ownership