وظائف بمجال الحراسة والأمن لدى شركة اوريكس للحلول الهندسية – قطر
JOB TITLE: Guard Security DEPARTMENT : Facility Management
To assume the responsibility to undertake a wide range of general security duties to ensure that security systems and standards are implemented and maintained to assure the security of the company’s assets, properties and staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for enforcing company site security rules and regulations and to guard the facility to ensure that no criminal acts, vandalism or theft gets committed within the company property.
- Always remain alert during duty period and maintain a smart appearance, bearing and turnout of uniform and fully conversant with all security and emergency procedures as laid down in the Company Standing Orders.
- Report for duty at least 15 minutes before start of duty watch to receive briefing and any special instructions that may require to be implemented and to complete satisfactory duty watch handover.
- Check and take charge of duty registers, log books and access keys and check all personnel and vehicles for identity and purpose of entry and fill in entry/exit log for all personnel, materials, vehicles and stores.
- Prevent access of any unauthorized personnel onto company property and monitor and report to appropriate higher authorities the behavior of any suspicious persons or the movement of suspicious vehicles.
- Required to carry out patrols of defined zones either by foot or vehicle to carry out checks on lighting, alarms, windows, doors, and access gates and record any incidents or unusual circumstances in security report.
- Support the implementation during emergency situations of the company emergency response plan by carrying out designated roles and responsibilities in an efficient and calm manner.
- Comply with all company QHSE policies, practices and procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
- Contribute to the team ethic and perform all other reasonable duties as required in support of the business and maybe required to work offsite in support of business activities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum of three years working experience in a similar role of responsibility and already familiar with best practice security drills, standards and procedures and preferably ex military. Previous experience, training and qualification in first aid, fire fighting and computorised security alarm and CCTV systems would be an added advantage.
Physically strong, fit and able to stand up to physical challenges with a confident commanding manner and good interpersonal, organisational and time management skills. Good understanding of English verbal and written communication with a proactive and flexible can do attitude and approach to work. and should have the personality required to handle violators of laws and policies. Must be open and willing to be developed and to learn new skills, experiences and knowledge and have a flexible approach to working duties, hours and location. Demonstrate proven ability, knowledge and experience of interacting readily across different departments within a multi cultural and multi functional environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the assigned job holder. However they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills as all personnel are required to perform other reasonable duties outside of their normal responsibilities in support of the company.
للتقديم للوظيفة من هنا