وظائف بمجال المحاسبة لدى Roche في الرياض السعودية 9\4\2019
To achieve the sales goals and KPIs of the Roche portfolio on selected Accounts Drives business success, based on product innovation and high medical value tests promotion. Drive business success by implementing strategy and executing tactical plans. Assures that effective customer relationships are built and maintained, which will maximize sales of defined products and services. Coordinates activities of other functions and helps to plan activities.
· Acts as first line contact to assigned customers;
· Manages and maintain customer relationships to establish loyalty and build trust with key contacts;
· Understands customers’ needs, visions and strategies to create a specific sales plan for each customer;
· Promotes the Roche product portfolio at the allocated customers, in line with the commercial strategy;
· Applies strategic selling principles and consultancy selling approach with customers. Utilize Miller Heiman approach for all business opportunities;
· Identifies new possible clients as well as opportunities in order to further grow business;
· Identifies new opportunities within existing clients to do the channel-fill with high medical value tests;
· Designs tailored solutions together with Product Specialists. Application Specialists, Service Engineers, IT Product Specialists, Workflow Specialist and Regional Project Management;
· Implements and monitors the activities and strategies defined, to achieve the sales targets gain market share and meet the related strategic KPIs;
· Monitors market and customer movements in order to react effectively and proactively to any changes;
· Negotiates, within guidelines, prices and terms to ensure the best deals are secured, in compliance with pricing strategy and positioning. Guarantee right approval for new offers and contract clauses;
· Ensures complete and accurate customer data for assigned team or group in sales force automation system per the timelines provided by business area;
· Guarantees the activity planning/reporting and opportunity mapping by the Sales team, at the CRM (Salesforce);
· Analyzes sales and monitoring activities. Provide accurate forecast both sales and instrument placements for the assigned customers;
• You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche
• Fresh graduate or At least 2 years of experience in sales within Healthcare market with a proven success record will be plus.
• Experience in IVD Business
• Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, Chemistry, Medical Laboratories Sciences or Sciences
• English high level
- IVD market
- Fluent in English language in both spoken and written
- Arabic is a plus, or any spoken language in the market
- Strategic Agility
- Decision Making
- Technical and Business Expertise.
- Managing Change.
- Inspiring and influencing.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Achieving Results.
- Feedback and Coaching.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة