وظائف بنك الخليج الدولي بتخصصات مختلفه – السعوديه
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
KSA Information Security Head – (180002E1)
- Contribute to and implement Information Security strategy and architecture for KSA HO and Branches in support of bank business strategies, ensuring alignment with best practices, principles and processes, and group Information Security Requirements
- Contribute to setting an information security roadmap and framework.
- Contribute to information security policies
- Develop Information Security procedures.
- Maintain an information asset register for the bank in conjunction with IT.
- Manage and help in performing information asset classification and risk assessment.
- Manage Daily activities of information security staff located within KSA
- Coordinate resource allocation of Information Security resources with other geographical heads
- Perform Monthly and Quarterly Information Security reporting
- Track and follow up with projects and tasks related to information security
- Coordinate and Update the team on local regulatory requirements and meetings, and brief, communicate and inform management of the same
- Continuously review people, process and technologies within own domain to suggest improvements in effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead projects and initiatives for the implementation of controls and improvements.
- Act as a liaison between the Information Security team and Internal Audit, local government and regulatory bodies.
- Work towards information security compliance with risk and IT policies and procedures.
- Act as an escalation point and subject matter expert for Information Security.
- Communicate the information security strategy, ensure its alignment with business strategies and promote continuous collaboration across the organization.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers to understand their current and future product-lines and service offerings, assess the risks and opportunities they present and maintain the strategy accordingly.
- Participate in industry education and networking events, maintain relationships with external bodies and peers.
- Internal Audit Comment response, management and resolution
- Internal Audit liaison
- Own and drive initiatives assigned from the group head of Information Security to completion
- Manage staff administrative related tasks and coordination
- Mentoring of junior staff in Information Security