وظائف تدريس شاغرة لدى KBR في السعودية 2\12\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مدرس لغة انجليزية
الجهة الموظفة : KBR
مكان العمل : السعودية
Under the contract, KBR is seeking to recruit staff to deliver:
- Support in delivering IP Telephony at multiple sites, host applications such as Network Management System, Cable Management System and incident management software.
- Operation of Service Desks in a number of regions.
- Support to maintain operational capability of Fixed & Deployable equipment/capabilities.
- Design & deliver a new Management Information System
- Technical & English Language Training in a number of regional locations.
- Built Estate maintenance and upkeep.
To deliver English Language Teaching at a local military communications school in a way that supports the local Military Customer’s students’ understanding of both English language commensurate to role, that is consistent and meets both internal and external requirements in accordance with the Defence Systems Approach to Training Quality Management Standard (DSAT QMS) and BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
Summary of Duties and
- To provide a professional standard of English teaching consistent with an internationally recognised language training institute
- To produce training materials to support training in the form of, but not limited to; handouts, presentations and weekly tests, utilising TEL as necessary.
- To ensure that all materials used are culturally appropriate and relevant to lessons delivered
- To develop lessons and activities that encourage students to become involved in the class either on their own initiative or following direction from the Lead English Teacher (LET)
- To produce and update as required daily lesson plans to reflect course planned delivery.
- To provide advice to the Course Designers as required on an ad hoc basis.
- To complete on a weekly basis the database for all students, to include; weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures.
- To liaise with other departments as directed by the Lead English Teacher.
- To provide English language teaching cover in all regions as directed by the LET (in extremis)
- To ensure that all aspects of classroom management requirements are rigorously enforced and adhered to, delivering the local Military Customer’s specified requirements and as directed by the LET and the HoETTM.
- The role holder will demonstrate knowledge about recent research in pedagogy in the field of second language acquisition and education
- Strictly adhere to all aspects, rules and requirements of working for KBR as currently stipulated
- Adhere to all requirements of working within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will at all time show respect for the customs and practices of the Kingdom
- Assist with InVal as required
- React to arising matters to accommodate emerging short-notice actions as directed by LET and HoETTM
- Any other duties commensurate with the position and as directed by the LET or the HoETTM.
- Provide periodic feedback for all KBR English Training within the ‘blended’ environment
- Produce feedback for all English courses in a variety of formats as directed by LET and HoETTM
- Produce concise feedback for other management as required
- Maintain limited-access electronic records of all actions pertaining to English language training
- Carry out general office administration duties as directed
- Maintain all documentation iaw Training Quality Data Protection guidelines
Other duties as required by the LET
- Advise on training and development issues to achieve contract objectives and assist long-term planning and change management
- Contribute to the Training Quality actions within role as required by the QAS Dept
- Provide assistance in the invigilation of tests as directed
- Provide assistance in the marking of tests if required
- Provide leave and absence cover as required
on English language developments to LET, HoE&TTM, TDD and Course Designers
on an ad hoc basis.
Recruitment Specification (Essential and Desirable)
- Certified in teaching English as a second language; TEFL, CELTA and DELTA with at least 5 years’ experience
- Experience of using different learning taxonomies in curriculum development
- Familiar with Interactive Learning Methodologies
- Highly-skilled in producing written work with best use of English language and grammar
- Experience of producing reports
- Skilled in the use of MS Office software Word, Excel Access and PowerPoint and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions
- Provide evidence of class management and reporting.
- An active team member committed to delivering first class learning solutions to the customer.
- Be a native English speaker.
- Customer focused, endeavouring to ensure that all efforts are applied to ensure the best learning outcomes.
- Possess high levels of personal integrity and self-discipline commensurate with the position and must on all occasions and circumstances operate in a professional manner.
- Possess an analytical and logical approach
- Be a self-starter
- Have excellent time management skills
- Hold a valid driving license from country of origin.
- Knowledge of the Defence Systems Approach to Training Quality Management Standard (DSAT QMS) and guidance contained within JSP 822
- Some experience with military overseas students
- Familiar with the cultural aspects of life in Saudi Arabia
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة