وظائف تدريس لدى أكاديمية Blyth Academy في الدوحة قطر 20 \ 11 \ 2018
Blyth Academy is hiring dynamic teachers to teach the Alberta, Canada, education curriculum in Doha, Qatar.
Applicants MUST have a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from an accredited Teachers College.
About Blyth Academy Qatar
Blyth Academy Qatar is a JK-12 international school that embraces diversity, celebrates differences in cultures and engages students in their learning. Currently, Blyth Academy Qatar students are from 42 nations; therefore, enriching the experience for all students to function in a global society. Graduates of Blyth are equipped to pursue post-secondary studies in Canada and internationally. Blyth Academy Qatar is accredited by the province of Alberta, Canada and the State of Qatar. Students at Blyth Academy Qatar experience a personalized, differentiated, collaborative and experiential learning environment that leads to higher levels of motivation, engagement and achievement.
About the Role:
- Small class sizes
- Educate students focused on academic success
- Autonomy for your individual teaching structure and style to deliver customization of learning to students
- Supportive colleagues and leadership
- Housing, flight, medical and transportation allowance in addition to annual salary
- Alberta Certified Teacher or have qualifications to acquire certification
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Empathetic and dedicated to students’ learning, growth and development
- Commitment to engage, challenge and inspire young learners
- Able to effectively manage and foster a positive learning environment
- Openness to differentiated learning approaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexibility, accountability and integrity
Interested candidates are asked to submit their application online.
Blyth Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request by candidates in all aspects of the hiring process.
All teachers/educators of Blyth Academy must be able to provide a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Screening Report.
For further information or assistance please contact: [email protected]