وظائف سائقين شاغرة لدى Siemens PLC في الدوحة قطر 2\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Tram Driver
الجهة الموظفة : Siemens PLC
مكان العمل : الدوحة
The Siemens Tram Consortium (STC) is currently building the flagship Tram system, called People Mover System (PMS) for Qatar Education City (QEC) in Doha/Qatar.
Siemens is setting up the team to operate and maintain the system once completed and requires experienced Operations Personnel.
Responsible for driving the tram vehicle along QEC PMS corridor in a safe and punctual way in compliance with the company’s safety and operations rules & regulations; Provides a high standard of customer service at all times.
What are my
- Driving Trams in accordance with the company’s rules & procedures and road traffic regulations
- Ensuring the safety of passengers, pedestrians and other road users
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Identifying and reporting incidents and anomalies (rolling stock and equipment) to the Operations Controllers(OMCC)
- Perfect knowledge of QEC PMS Rolling Stock in order to conduct fault finding and rectification in compliance with operations & maintenance procedures
- Reporting to Line Supervisors and Operations Controllers and complying with all operational orders and directives given
- Communicating clearly and effectively with passengers and Operations Controllers
- Assists during T&C activities
- Provides assistance during safety & quality audits.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A good physical condition (Meets requirements of Fitness Class 1)
- 21 years or above
- 1.60m minimum height
- Minimum 10 years of successful school education
- Minimum 2 years of experience as either a tram, train, metro or bus driver
- Good understanding of rail public transport operations process and Rules &
- Good analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure while complying with rules & procedures
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- Ability to comply with rules & procedures
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes to operational situations
- Holder of a valid motor vehicle driving license (Bus / Truck)
- Defensive driving
- Possesses the military exemption
- Team player
- Results orientated
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Very good Communication skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.
Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of
employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Job ID: 115306
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time