وظائف سكرتاريا شاغرة لدى Emirates في دبي الإمارات العربية 24\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : سكرتير
الجهة الموظفة :Emirates
مكان العمل : دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
To provide secretarial assistance to Admin. & Briefing Superintendent ensuring that all general office work is up-to-date and office procedures are followed.
- Distribution of mail for department/cabin crew. Liaising with other departments regarding IFS related issues. Compose, type and despatch routine letters, memos and other correspondence of Admin Section.
- Keep Admin & Briefing Superintendent advised of daily schedule by maintaining diary of planned meetings and appointments and preparing files of documents relevant to each meeting.
- Provide easy access to documentation by developing and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- Maintain company reference manuals by amending and updating details to ensure current and correct information is always available.
- Attend specified In-flight Services meetings to record proceedings and produce minutes ensuring accuracy of detail and correct distribution.
- Maintain Petty Cash accounts by verifying authenticity of claims ensuring figures are accurately recorded. Control and handle cash transactions to bring accounts to balance.
- Liaise with Training School/Centre to co-ordinate planning of training courses undertaken by In-flight Services Administration & Management staff, maintaining and updating records and ensuring that staff are provided with course joining instructions and syllabus.
- Participate in the activities of the Leave and Travel and In-flight Services Library sections by assisting with allocation of annual leave and production of manuals.
- To understand and apply the IFS Quality Policy enthusiastically to fully satisfy our customer requirements first time every time.
Administration.Secretarial: 3 Years
12 Years schooling or equivalent
Secretarial Certificate/Diploma holder
- Computer literate in software packages i.e. WordStar, WordStar Advance, Word Perfect, Formtool, MS Word, Excel, E-mail, Beeline and Sita (General Office Automation systems) Knowledge
- General working knowledge of Airline procedures and Business Administration – Pleasant telephone manners.
- Ability to organize work on priority basis.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا